Brady is retiring for the 2nd time

BroncoSojia

He picked the right time. He clearly looked like he was trending down this season. I wouldn't have wanted to see him really start to look washed in 2023 on the field. 

Obviously never say never, but I'm guessing it is for good this time. I hope to see him in the booth calling NFL games. Hopefully he's not terrible. Damn, now I want to go watch some Tom Brady games. Will queue up a stack for the offseason. 

Good riddance lol Seriously though it was time. He didn’t want to get hit and thus he wasn’t effective anymore. This season with the Bucs was hard to watch. He fooled people on how the playoffs game against the Rams ended but the Rams self inflicted wounds made that game be interesting. The Rams should’ve blown the Bucs out like the Cowboys did this season in Tampa in the playoffs. 

So Brady can now go to Fox and get that big paycheck and hopefully work on getting his marriage and family back.