Brady is retiring for the 2nd time

BroncoSojia

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I still won't believe it then. If he makes it through the trade deadline, then I will believe it.

I’d say December, playoff push for a bubble contender that loses a QB and needs a TE. Somewhere he can bring Gronk.

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I still won't believe it then. If he makes it through the trade deadline, then I will believe it.

This, entirely unironically. You have to figure he's on the speed dial of any contending team whose QB gets injured *cough*SF*cough*.

Said it all last year, but will be weird watching the NFL without Brady in it. Truly the end of an era. Probably should never have unretired, but he wasn't to know the OL would collapse like it did I suppose.

• Like 3

Nothing but respect for the GOAT.  He had the greatest career in history in New England, and then, just to put an exclamation point on it all, he goes down to Tampa and wins another Super Bowl with the Bucs.  We probably won't see another one to equal him.  Thanks for the memories, Tom.  You were a class act.  Best of luck in your retirement.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if this retirement actually sticks, I truly wonder what LV will do at QB

Draft a Rookie QB and 🙏 Adams doesn't ask for a trade! No GD way am I giving up #7 for Aaron. Doubt GB takes #39 plus a conditional.

So Stroud/Levis it is. If all 3 are gone, Jared Stidham it is because all FA QB will be with other clubs come the NFL draft!

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if this retirement actually sticks, I truly wonder what LV will do at QB

It's an interesting situation for sure. Needed to move on from Carr but upgrading will require giving up hefty capital. 

As I've been saying I am very pro moving up in the draft for Young or Stroud. However I can see us signing Jimmy G for a year or two and drafting Levis or Richardson at 7. 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Hope he saved up enough to be able to retire.  I don't want him greeting me at Walmart in 20 years.

Dude did lose close to $80mm in crypto via FTX - so, it’s possible he might be your barista in the gut.