Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler are a problem - What should Mark do?

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, Jerry said:

If he was smart, he would've traded him while teams were willing to deal a first for him.  Instead Carr walked.  Every single step of the way he has done something wrong.

No team in NFL history was ever willing to trade a 1st for Carr, dude is a subpar NFL starter with a losing mentality and a terrible locker room presence. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

No team in NFL history was ever willing to trade a 1st for Carr, dude is a subpar NFL starter with a losing mentality and a terrible locker room presence. 

Well, I'm sure we could've gotten more than nothing if we traded him while his value was still decent.  His value fell off completely the moment we benched him.  Teams knew we were going to cut him, so they just played the waiting game. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Well, I'm sure we could've gotten more than nothing if we traded him while his value was still decent.  His value fell off completely the moment we benched him.  Teams knew we were going to cut him, so they just played the waiting game. 

His value fell off completely when teams realized that he was one of the worst starters in the league and arguably the most overpaid QB in NFL history.

On 10/24/2023 at 10:57 AM, Devilshark69 said:

(hi fi, nickdawg, s&b 88 to name a few).

I gotta tell you… it is HUMBLING AS ALL HELL to come back to this forum after being gone for *SO* long and, not only be remembered, but be remembered fondly. And to be mentioned with HiFi (who gave me my chance at being a mod here) and s&b 88, both of which were incredibly active and fun to talk to back in the day…

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nickdawg said:

I gotta tell you… it is HUMBLING AS ALL HELL to come back to this forum after being gone for *SO* long and, not only be remembered, but be remembered fondly. And to be mentioned with HiFi (who gave me my chance at being a mod here) and s&b 88, both of which were incredibly active and fun to talk to back in the day…

I only remember you wil great malice and contempt..... 

(Gotta knock that humility out of you somehow)

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 6:27 PM, NYRaider said:

This is a silly thing to say, what do you think Carr’s trade value was after 2016? I bet he was worth a couple firsts back then, also I’m sure we could have gotten a first for him relatively recently.

Whether he would have been worth that is of course debatable and irrelevant, but to state so definitively is flat out incorrect, we cannot possibly know but history tells us it’s quite likely even if he is as you’d described.

There’s always one incredibly gullible team, hence we signed Jimmy Garoppolo after all didn't we 😀

• Like 2

23 hours ago, nickdawg said:

Nickdawg sounds so familiar. Were you won of the mods on this forum and had House as your profile pic? I used to be on this forum everyday like 10 years ago... now days not so often.

On 10/26/2023 at 9:07 AM, Jerry said:

It's crazy how history is literally repeating itself.  

Traded away franchise QB (Carr), about to trade away unhappy WR (Renfrow), next he will draft the worst QB prospect in the draft next year (like he drafted Tebow).  After that he'll just have to get caught cheating.  Then we can finally fire him, and the loop will be complete.

EXCLUSIVE: A Look Back: Josh McDaniels Fired From Denver Broncos: | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

At least Denver got to enjoy some Ws while they were cheating lol 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 10:27 AM, NYRaider said:

Raiders just stupid and benched him and everyone knew he was going get cut. Ruined any chance at getting assets. In 2022 we could have got a great haul with DC

• Like 1