Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

This is what it comes down to IMO. I think Love and the offense will do their part. Defensively, it's all about pressure and disruption for the Packers. We absolutely need Gary to have a superstar performance, with other guys helping out as well (Clark, Wyatt, Smith and others). If this turns out to be another Giants performance where our pass rush disappears, the Cowboys will hang 35-40 on us. We are paying Gary to show up and show out in games like this. 

6 minutes ago, turf toe said:

I'd Add Brooks to the Gang Gary group to, he was awesome last week, I agree, if they get after Prescott hard Love and our offense will do the rest.

now onto a Cowboys forum, we Pack Fans also know how to troll a opponents chat room lol.

Gary, Smith, Enagbare and Van Ness need to keep Dak in the pocket. Clark, Wyatt and Brooks have to get pressure up the middle. We do this consistently; Prescott will toss a couple our way. Our DB's have to catch them when he does. 

• Like 2

On 1/8/2024 at 7:42 PM, NoFlyZone said:

Truth hurts. If someone would rather use the ignore function instead of dealing with rational football takes.. then so be it. I mean, are we really going to act like I came in here and said anything outlandish? It’s comical how people can’t handle any positive Cowboys discussion.. there’s a reason why Dallas fans don’t leave the Dallas sub on this forum.

It's reassuring to know that even the most unintelligent fan base has enough self awareness to realize that nobody likes them or wants to interact with them. Thank you

Wait, woops, that excludes you though. Very unfortunate

Edited by deltarich87
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

It's reassuring to know that even the most unintelligent fan base has enough self awareness to realize that nobody likes them or wants to interact with them. Thank you

Also GB fans catch as much **** as any fan base right, right or wrong. This guy just can't handle when it's not endless praise. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is stupid. Imagine thinking it’s wrong to talk about football on a football forum.

Sorry (but not really) I didn’t come into this thread yelling “gO pAcK gO” like the average, dumb Wisconsin cheesehead. You people simply can’t handle an opinion that isn’t in support of your team and fanbase. I never even came in here saying anything outrageous or pointlessly critical of your team. It’s simple discussion and your forum can’t handle it. The hostility is pathetic.

Blah blah .. take your Cowboy ball and go home.  Nothing is mentioned is a simple in your discussion.  You came in blabbering your Cowboy thought and now when called out you are surprised.  LOL .. Packers are America's team and always has been.

On 1/8/2024 at 4:44 PM, HeresAGuy said:

Interesting thought, I know it was brought up in the gameday thread, but here it goes.  I dont trust our kicker.  Simply do not.  You know who has an excellent track record inside Jerry World?  Mason Crosby.  I would absolutely lose zero sleep if we made that move, and Id be a lot less nervous on field goals for this game.

a bit late to the thread but Karlson is not like his brother. Leg is weak can't seem to kick it deep enough lots of run backs. If I'm Gute in the OS i'm looking to improve on that. 

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

a bit late to the thread but Karlson is not like his brother. Leg is weak can't seem to kick it deep enough lots of run backs. If I'm Gute in the OS i'm looking to improve on that. 

His brother is exactly like Anders in Season 1. He turn around from season 2. 

Lets give him one off season. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

I don't understand why we aren't kicking the ball out of the endzone on basically every kickoff.  I've been told that these kickers have plenty of leg to do it, but are coached to place these kicks by design.  Seems like stupid design if that's the case.  Occasionally we stop them short of the 25, but it seems they wind up out past the 30 more often than not.  

• Like 4