Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Really? Just hand it to the Chiefs. They won it.

Unless you want to say it was RIGGED

Oh good for the Chiefs. I'm just more ticked off at the 49ers. It's just not worth the heartbreak, and investment in time when the team keeps pissing down it's leg. 

Should have just stayed in bed today. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Kyle blew this game.

I don't know if I want to go back to the Super Bowl anymore.

My feelings have changed. Just don't think we'll ever win under Shanahan. 

Honestly might take a year long break from football, and just casually tune in. 

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised.

This guy did blow the NFC Championship to a coach he consistently owned for years. After he'd thrown away all his timeouts with nearly a quarter left to play.

Some coaches just don't have the "it" factor in the playoffs

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It was a great game. Its just as simple. The Chiefs had Mahomes and the Niners didnt. Purdy didnt play bad but he just wasnt Mahomes who figured it out and got the ball in the endzone in the clutch were as Purdy got only so far and had to settle for FGs.

I will keep saying this about the Niners. They keep trouting out there FINE QBs but they dont have THE QB. The last three four Superbowl winners were Mahomes, Brady, Stafford, and Mahomes. All those QBs were difference makers especially when their teams HAD TO HAVE IT. Elite QBs. Until the Niners get that type of QB they will always come short unless they are playing another QB in the Superbowl that is equal too or less than their starting QB.

You like pre-historic football I've been told lol

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

Pat is going down as the GOAT

Oh, brother. Not that again. It seems to me that since Joe Montana, people want to give QB's way too much credit. Hardly anyone was saying that Bradshaw and Bart Starr (who had four and five rings respectively) were the best QB's ever 40 years ago. 

Also, congrats to KC. This will be your last Super Bowl. Harbaugh and the Raiders will make your life heck from now on (not the Broncos, unfortunately. They will be a clown show as long as the Elway sandbox is there). 

Good game. Switched to Nick’s broadcast at half and immmmensely enjoyed that more than Romo.

Happy for a lot of Chiefs fans. Happy for many Chiefs players. 

Feel for Shanny, Dre, and the older SF players. 

I dread NFL talk this off-season (except for draft talk). Mahomes is amazing but is unlikeable and will be drooled over indefinitely.

Finally, uh oh @Forge

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My initial thought was he wanted to give the defense a rest. 

Steven Ruiz said you take the ball first because then you have the ball first when it actually gets to sudden death, and I understand the point of that, but I don't know that I like trying to plan two moves ahead in that situation? Sometimes it's just checkers, not chess. 

That's a good point. But agree with you. Especially when Kermit Mahomes is on the other side.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Congrats to some of my faves on here @Jakuvious @kingseanjohn @Chiefer @Chiefs_5627 @Soggust 

I know I'm forgetting some of you as well.. @TedLavieis a chief's fan, right? 

I still feel like this one didn’t hurt as much. Are you numb? Heck of a season man. Niners will be back. Purdy could have played better but the future is promising with the young’s guys locked up… you’re a good dude forge. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Remember, this was the "bad" chiefs team. 

There's a chance they are better next year 

Very true, but next year the Bills kicker could not shank the FG, or the 49ers kicker could make the extra point….we always do this right after someone wins the SB. 

It’s incredibly hard and also takes a good amount of luck to win it all.

But yes, Mahomes definitely tips the scales. 

2 minutes ago, Jameson_Neat said:

So do they review everything upstairs or not? Because Pacheco clearly got that first down and they let the wrong call stand. 

They knew that Patty would use the next play to run up the middle for a big gain.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Lol, am I supposed to feel sorry for those dbags? What a dumba** comment it's not even apropos of what I said. How does that have anything to do with being fun at a party.

Because those players will never see your comments. But 49ers fans who just had to suffer from this loss here on FF will and so it makes you kind of a crappy person. Despite having a reason to dislike your fanbase last postseason, 49ers fans didn't act like this. In fact, neitehr did their players... They simply voiced displeasure that they didn't have Purdy for the game.