Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -   The $14,650 fine for Rodgers is peanuts, given that he violated COVID protocol during every single press conference with reporters present. He benefited from the fact that the Packers are tiptoeing on eggshells around him.

Lol what a joke this guy is. Other teams were doing the same damn thing including his Vikings who let Cousins go unmasked at PCs...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Lol what a joke this guy is. Other teams were doing the same damn thing including his Vikings who let Cousins go unmasked at PCs...

And everything would have been FINE if AR hadnt gotten sick and the entire story unravel the way it did. The League had to do something at that point.

Fine. Everybody knows the rules of the road now and it can all become a thing of the past. EVERYBODY'S been told how to act from here on out - so - we can finally get back to just playing football.

Me personally? I'm sick and tired of all these distractions. This entire year's been consumed by them.

Another reason why I'd like to bring on OBJ: lets change the story (and media narrative) entirely and put the focus back on football.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

So, when do the investigations and fines take place of the other teams that had players not vaccinated but giving press conferences after games without masks.  Can't single out one without the others.

Life isn't fair. Rodgers being one of the biggest stars in the sport put a spotlight on the Packers regarding this, and so the league punished them to set an example to the other teams to get their crap together regarding protocols as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Life isn't fair. Rodgers being one of the biggest stars in the sport put a spotlight on the Packers regarding this, and so the league punished them to set an example to the other teams to get their crap together regarding protocols as well.

Exactly.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -   The $14,650 fine for Rodgers is peanuts, given that he violated COVID protocol during every single press conference with reporters present. He benefited from the fact that the Packers are tiptoeing on eggshells around him.

Man, get Florio’s homer *** outta er. I’m sure he’ll cover Dalvin cook’s domestic situation with equal vigor to a vaccine story. 

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Man, get Florio’s homer *** outta er. I’m sure he’ll cover Dalvin cook’s domestic situation with equal vigor to a vaccine story. 

Y'all whining about him constantly are more annoying lol

Also, why wouldn't he cover that story exactly?

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I guess Florio owns PFT? Dont know.
This particular article was posted by: Charean Williams
I've no clue who that is or whether he (or she) is a Viking fan.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I’m always curious how these dudes on Twitter get this intel.  It’s not that I don’t trust it, I’m more curious how this stuff gets leaked.

Odell's camp. I'm sure he's not thrilled that he's gotten the most interest from teams with Mac Jones and Trevor Siemian at QB. Then also the 3-5 Seahawks. I do believe him that he wants to be a Packer.

• Like 2