Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

PackersHistory - After three years with the Green Bay Packers:

Julius Peppers: 48 games played, 25 sacks, 45 QB hits, 8 FFs, 4 FR, 2 INTs, 103 tackles, 14 PD, 2 TDs

Preston Smith: 48 games played, 25 sacks, 51 QB hits, 3 FFs, 3 FR, 1 INT, 136 tackles, 9 PD, 1 TD

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

PackersHistory - After three years with the Green Bay Packers:

Julius Peppers: 48 games played, 25 sacks, 45 QB hits, 8 FFs, 4 FR, 2 INTs, 103 tackles, 14 PD, 2 TDs

Preston Smith: 48 games played, 25 sacks, 51 QB hits, 3 FFs, 3 FR, 1 INT, 136 tackles, 9 PD, 1 TD

Not bad, even we did not get Pep’s best years, he was still a force for us. Now Preston just has to break the up year, down year cycle he has had going and string two strong showings together. Might as well be this year with a whole lot of talent to run with. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I think I’m gonna watch football this year, but as soon as the defense gives up 24 points I’ll turn the games off.

I can't wait for the game where the opposing team kicks eight 50+ yard field goals.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I know this is for every team, but does anyone else find it kind of weird when out of shape 30,40,50 etc year old fans call young nfl players "kids" when the "kids" could absolutely pummel them?

Get off my lawn!

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I know this is for every team, but does anyone else find it kind of weird when out of shape 30,40,50 etc year old fans call young nfl players "kids" when the "kids" could absolutely pummel them?

It's a thing that I know the NFL has talked to coaches about. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's a thing that I know the NFL has talked to coaches about. 

Did notice that Rodgers used 'kids' a couple of times in an interview a couple of days ago to describe the young WR's.  

Just now, packfanfb said:

I think Ford is. Barr would be interesting if we viewed him as a capable situational EDGE guy. Would have to get past the history with 12 and the injury though.

Barr would be the counter weight to Cobb.

12 minutes ago, R T said:

Did notice that Rodgers used 'kids' a couple of times in an interview a couple of days ago to describe the young WR's.  

Rodgers is a HOF NFL player who routinely takes hits from these guys, so he can do that.

Uncle Ricos sitting on their couch drinking Milwaukee's best shouldn't lol.

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

It was weirder when I was in high school and referred to 24 y.o. rookies as "kids"

• Like 2