Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Andrew Brandt -    Re stadium naming rights, I once spoke at a Packers Board Meeting and mentioned we had been approached about a naming rights deal for Lambeau Field. A Board member raised his hand, said: "Sir, if you accept that deal we are going to have to put you in witness protection." Noted.

• Like 3

Who has the prettiest eyes?

Randall Cobb was the fan favorite for a long time, with the tears and everything. Then Dave Bahktiari  stepped up with the long lashes and thick eyebrows. Now I think Jaire Alexander will take over and dominate with the sparkles the pop out of his pupils when he plays. But I am just an armchair quarterback with observations.

2 hours ago, svp said:

Now I think Jaire Alexander will take over and dominate with the sparkles the pop out of his pupils when he plays. But I am just an armchair quarterback with observations.

Sounds like a DPOY candidate for that alone.

2 hours ago, svp said:

Who has the prettiest eyes?

Randall Cobb was the fan favorite for a long time, with the tears and everything. Then Dave Bahktiari  stepped up with the long lashes and thick eyebrows. Now I think Jaire Alexander will take over and dominate with the sparkles the pop out of his pupils when he plays. But I am just an armchair quarterback with observations.

No one cares about eyes, it's quads szn.

• Like 2

Gute having a very Special day.

According to the league’s daily transaction report, the Packers worked out the following players at kicker, punter and long snapper:

– LS Mitchell Fraboni (Arizona State)
– LS Antonio Ortiz (TCU)
– P Bailey Flint (Toledo)
– P Simon Laryea (Abilene Christian)
– P Will Spiers (Clemson)
– K Ramiz Ahmed (Nevada)
– K Austin MacGinnis (Kentucky)
– K Aldrick Rosas (Southern Oregon)