Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

10 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Would be awesome to play Seattle in the NFCCG and have Snacks stuff Russell Wilson at the goal line on 4th down to win the game.

You know what would be even more awesome than that?

Playing Seattle in the NFCCG and absolutely destroying them. No goal line stands needed. Pure blood on the field type destruction.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Sounds like he didn't want to be claimed, bet it either was planned, or he won't show. Seems bad from a PR perspective if he does come, and just feel this was a drafting Lael Collins type thing.

Posted this in his thread but since im here

At the bottom of this twitter quote tree, snacks says "bingo."

11 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Sounds like he didn't want to be claimed, bet it either was planned, or he won't show. Seems bad from a PR perspective if he does come, and just feel this was a drafting Lael Collins type thing.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Lol whole thing is weird. Didn't want to be claimed...ends up getting claimed, and apparently is good with it and will be reporting to the team. Kenny Clark already tweeted excitement about him coming.

Either way....appreciate Gutey for trying to add some DL help vs the run

It really isn’t. He didn’t want to be claimed by some bad team. He wanted someone like KC/GB to go for the Lombardi. It’s not confusing.

29 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Lol whole thing is weird. Didn't want to be claimed...ends up getting claimed, and apparently is good with it and will be reporting to the team. Kenny Clark already tweeted excitement about him coming.

Either way....appreciate Gutey for trying to add some DL help vs the run

Yep .. Gute at least making an effort to get better late in the game.

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Did not know this. Would be surprised to see him play Sunday, but apparently it's possible.

He won't be playing so soon. Same thing happened with Tavon Austin when he joined the team mid week but was inactive that first game. Figure he should be good to go for the divisional round assuming GB handles business and wins this weekend

1 hour ago, Leader said:

You know what would be even more awesome than that?

Playing Seattle in the NFCCG and absolutely destroying them. No goal line stands needed. Pure blood on the field type destruction.

Can't say I disagree.

How about instead Snacks has a monster game stuffing the run en route to said monster blowout over Seattle in the NFCCG?

Edited by MaximusGluteus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

There's been over a million fans in attendance of NFL games they've announced and 0 issues traced back to them. 7500 in a stadium that size is a hell of a lot safer than your Menards or Pick N Save you go to every week.

We (ticket holders) opted in or out at the start of the season, I read somewhere only like 12000 fans opted in. Give 6k the chance to buy Divisional round and the other 6k the NFCCG. Boom, done.

League should make some money off the playoffs.

Out of curiosity, what's the cost of a Packers season ticket? Average seats I mean, not hospitality or anything fancy. 

Edited by ChillerBee

29 minutes ago, ChillerBee said:

Out of curiosity, what's the cost of a Packers season ticket? Average seats I mean, not hospitality or anything fancy. 

face value for "cheap" seats is $115. I have two, so it's 2*6*115 = $1,400 per season (and the  preseason games are ~$50/each - so $1500 total). Plus there's a one-time, transferable seat tax that's $1,500 each. So getting the seats the first season was close to $4,500 out of pocket. However, if I transfer them/sell them/whatever the new owner takes on the seat tax and I get that back.

*Edit

GB breaks season tickets into Green and Gold packages, so that's why it's 6 games and not 8. The other two games (2nd and 5th home games every season) go to the milwaukee crowd.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1