GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

To the people arguing it, the Vikings are giving up two less points per game than those 2015 Broncos.  The Vikings offense is scoring 1.7 more points per game than the 2015 Broncos. 

17 Keenum is light years better then 15 Os/Manning. 

16 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

People have been waiting for Case to mess up every single day since he got the starting job. Dude has earned his keep.

I hope to god he leads them to the SB. And if he pulls of a win? You give that man his $$. He's made some incredibly questionable throws. But the dude has exceeded every single expectation from everyone.

Why should it to be if he leads them to the SB? It shouldn’t hinge on that. No way you commit to him either way. That’s incredibly stupid. Bring him back on a cheap? Sure. But you don’t give him the $$$ based off this year. He’s made plays, he hasn’t been a game manager but his flaws are there to see. 

31 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

People have been waiting for Foles to mess up every single day since he got the starting job. Dude has earned his keep.

I hope to god he leads them to the SB. And if he pulls of a win? You give that man his $$. He's made some incredibly questionable throws. But the dude has exceeded every single expectation from everyone.

FIFY

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Just now, Ketchup said:

17 Keenum is light years better then 15 Os/Manning. 

I definitely agree, and I don't even think that highly of Keenum.  2015 Manning relied 100% on his experience and knowledge and barely survived that season and couldn't throw a ball much further than 40 yards.  Keenum can throw better and is actually a running threat.  Vikings receivers are better than those Broncos, too. 

This is the worst game the Vikings' defense has had all season at home. Uncharacteristically bad. Even if they were on the road it would have been one of their worst games of the season. Case almost never turns the ball over like that. Lots of really bad plays and an overall sloppy game from the Vikings. The 2nd half was absolutely brutal. Still got the win though. 

If the Vikings play up to their potential, nobody can beat them. The defense is the best the NFL has seen since the prime Seahawks, and maybe even before them. Very few teams have better weapons than Thielen + Diggs + Rudolph + Murray/McKinnon. Beyond the starters, Wright/Treadwell/Floyd give them the best WR depth in the league. Zimmer and Shurmur are elite playcallers. Keenum has been overcoming the criticism and silencing doubters all season. The OL has far exceeded all expectations, and Tony Sparano must be considered one of the best assistant coaches in the league this year.

Anything can happen any weekend, but this team has everything needed to win in it all.

13 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Question has a player ever recovered from such a blunder? 

Romo and the hold heard round the world? He never won a super bowl, but i wouldn't use that as something to suggest he never recovered. He had a great career

Archived