NFL News & Notes

Leader

On 1/8/2020 at 9:29 AM, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I were superstitious, I would say you all are dooming yourselves by taking too narrow a view of beauty. All of your "beauty" avatars are of women (not surprising given who you all are) but there is also great beauty in a sunset, a mountain range, a child's smile, a beach, a misty shoreline, etc. You will lose because you are not covering beauty completely enough! 

Me? i'll stick with planning, preparation, and talent.

Not True.

theres  randall cobb eyes one

On 1/8/2020 at 9:03 AM, {Family Ghost} said:

Yeah .. he hung us out there with some truly awful special teams performances.  Twice under McCarthy the Packers were dead last in the Rick Gosselin rankings.

Incidentally, McCarthy was also last in the Ryan Gosling rating as well

51 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

bla bla bla.  Not beauty we are doing pretty.  Just having a little fun what's wrong with that?  geez some of you guys need to lighten up.  Maybe I'll go back to my ugly dog wearing a cheese hat would that make you feel better?    

Just having some fun myself! Mostly, I admit, at OP31's expense. He's superstitious; I'm not. So far he has decided to ignore me. That's OK. I like OP31. Just having fun.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

There is a large area between every and never.   

I think you would side with being on the opponent's side between  50  and the 30 and 4th down less that 3 yards, going for it should be the play

I ran the numbers once. It's a lot more than us currently run, but it's not never.

28 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I ran the numbers once. It's a lot more than us currently run, but it's not never.

I know it is not a never.  But I think teams should go for it a good amount more frequently than how often they do.  Especially the 50-35 plus side and "short yardage".