This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

Doesn’t help Buckner went off on the vikes today too.

They’re not huge Solomon Thomas fans out in SF and many people think this will be his last year with the 9ers. Still a big loss but Bosa potentially out for the season hurts them a ton. We play them in early November, they should get a few guys back unless they keep their injury curse going. 

15 minutes ago, Refugee said:

They’re not huge Solomon Thomas fans out in SF and many people think this will be his last year with the 9ers. Still a big loss but Bosa potentially out for the season hurts them a ton. We play them in early November, they should get a few guys back unless they keep their injury curse going. 

The main point was Bosa not Solomon 

35 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

The main point was Bosa not Solomon 

Definitely the bigger loss, I was just responding to Buckner having a day.  They let him go hoping Arik Armstead and rookie contract Solomon could pick up the load.

Armstead tweeted out that the turf at Met Life, where they play the Giants again next week, was trash. 

I don’t know but Jimmy G is down, Kittle, Mostert, Morris, Bosa, Thomas.  They still have half of their  receivers and Sherman on IR.  They have a soft part in the schedule right now but it has been a rough start for them. I don’t wish injury on anyone but will not be upset to see the 9ers take some losses. 

Edited by Refugee

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

All these teams who added everybody in the offseason are not doing so great and meanwhile we’re getting next to nothing from our rookie class and we’re the highest scoring offense in the NFL with a defense loaded with potential.

We've also played two defenses, one of which will probably be the worst in the NFL, without 2 starting CBs and another that has sucked through 2 weeks, without their dominant pass rusher.

Let's calm down and see how we do against a veteran Saints defense. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

We've also played two defenses, one of which will probably be the worst in the NFL, without 2 starting CBs and another that has sucked through 2 weeks, without their dominant pass rusher.

Let's calm down and see how we do against a veteran Saints defense. 

Lol.  No offense and I’m going to sound harsher than I am, but this is such a loser mentality.  We’ve played worse defenses in the last 6 years and we just scored more in the last two games than we have in any two game stretch since 2014.

It’s okay to be excited about our offense.  ****.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  No offense and I’m going to sound harsher than I am, but this is such a loser mentality.  We’ve played worse defenses in the last 6 years and we just scored more in the last two games than we have in any two game stretch since 2014.

It’s okay to be excited about our offense.  ****.

Look who you responded to. He wants so bad to be right about not signing or drafting a WR that he's trying to take away from what they've accomplished so far. 

• Like 2

The question should be, can the Saints hang with us?  We are the team that has scored 40+ both weeks.  They don't have a defense, and they play right into our hands by abandoning the run and throwing the ball 2003043832432 times.  Will Drew Brees' artificial hip hold up from Rashan Gary knocking him around?