This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

46 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  No offense and I’m going to sound harsher than I am, but this is such a loser mentality.  We’ve played worse defenses in the last 6 years and we just scored more in the last two games than we have in any two game stretch since 2014.

It’s okay to be excited about our offense.  ****.

Not taking anything away, great start. But these teams won't be in contention in January, the Saints will. Let's see how we match up. 

Big test for guys like MVS and Lazard who will be going up against Jenkins and Robinson, by far the best CBs they've seen to date (assuming 17 plays and Lattimore takes him).

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

You continue to ***** about it so paint another picture then. 

I won't have to paint a picture, the game next week will tell us a lot, as I just said. Great test for our young WRs. This won't be 1st/2nd year CBs, Saints have a veteran unit as a whole on defense and especially in the secondary. If we even have close to the same offensive consistency/performance I'll say we're ready for anyone. 

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I caught some of the MN/IND game today and I have to ask- are the 2020 Vikings a bad team?

Wait you have to ask this? Isn’t it obvious?

I told everyone the bears are the team GB is going to have to worry about. Lions and Vikes are 3/4 in the division.

19 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I told everyone the bears are the team GB is going to have to worry about. Lions and Vikes are 3/4 in the division.

If the Bears are the team GB has to worry about, then they don't have to worry about anybody in the division

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

If the Bears are the team GB has to worry about, then they don't have to worry about anybody in the division

I mean that is my point... but the bears are the only team, besides the packers, in the division that can maybe say they have an elite unit (their defense).

Lions and Vikes don’t have anything. 

2 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

- are the 2020 Vikings a bad team?

I think teams with the most turnover will suffer the most this year. There might be a few rookie standouts but I doubt many will make a huge impact without the normal preparation. Min has lost key talent and is depending on a lot of first year talent. I think they will improve, in fact I hope they improve a little so they don’t get a top five pick, but they won’t get to be good. 

10 hours ago, Green19 said:

I think they are above average on offense but piss poor on defense. There best position is the least important and frankly I think both of there safeties are a little overrated based on how great there front 7 has been for so long. Zimmer had way too much hubris in thinking he could take a bunch of guys for corners and get a great performance out of them. They also lost there star nose tackle as well as his replacement which is a big issue. A lot like the Packers and Clark I think Linval allowed that defense to do a lot of interesting things due to his ability to shut down the inside run lanes. 

Vikes are still without Hunter.  Take Z off of our defense some time.  While replacing Alexander with Jackson.  I think that is the state of their defense.

I don't think the Vikes are a bad team.  But they are working through a lot of very young, inexperienced players.  And they never had the o-line to hang their hat on and make life easier.

Thinking they struggle early, but will be much better towards the end of the year.