2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, skibrett15 said:

He's literally 10th in the league in terms of payment

I looked at an outdated list for a sec, he was 16th. Eh, more people will sign, push it down. Look, I understand it's a business and we're not against being harsh, but it definitely is and the players feel it.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I looked at an outdated list for a sec, he was 16th. Eh, more people will sign, push it down. Look, I understand it's a business and we're not against being harsh, but it definitely is and the players feel it.

Ya know......I think I could live with the pain of being the 16th highest paid millionaire. Dont know - but think I could survive it LOL

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ya know......I think I could live with the pain of being the 16th highest paid millionaire. Dont know - but think I could survive it LOL

I'm not saying you couldn't man, but you're also not risking your body. 

This is one of the dumbest stances, TBH, I wouldn't complain about being on the *** end of a roster for a year but I didn't work my *** off to get there.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

With a full no trade clause and a foam finger with middle finger pointed up that says "For HtZ" that he wears at the presser and I'm good.

You know what?  One time I went to Lambeau when Favre was the starter and Aaron was standing next to Favre and a friend I went with shouted down at Aaron saying he was our future and I waved at him and Aaron waved back, so Aaron has already acknowledged me once.  Still don't like him. 

28 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I think we've learned the spotrac market value system is pretty broken and wrong.  15/year is the going rate for #1 wrs.

That's fair, but I also think we learned that Kansas City's new GM is crazy.  

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Bears add another weapon

You guys are still the cream of the crop but I like the pieces Pace is putting in place for our young QB. Still many questions of course, but should make for an interesting year.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You know what?  One time I went to Lambeau when Favre was the starter and Aaron was standing next to Favre and a friend I went with shouted down at Aaron saying he was our future and I waved at him and Aaron waved back, so Aaron has already acknowledged me once.  Still don't like him. 

You fuel him to greatness.

Archived