3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia (PRI)

Austin Corbett, OT/C, Nevada (WOR)

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU (WOR)

Will Hernandez^, G, UTEP (PRI, WOR)

Donte Jackson^, CB, LSU (PRI, WOR)

Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa (PRI)

Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (PRO)

Josh Sweat, DE/3-4OLB, Florida State (PRO)

All possibilities for tomorrow.

Jackson, Oliver, Hernandez, and Guice are my top 4 in order. 

Just now, ravishingone said:

It is fascinating how the selection of Denzel Ward led to the chain of events that unfolded.  

It really is. I thought Mayfield going number one would shake things up, but it didn't seem to change anything.

Chubb falling to Denver is what really turned things around for us.

John Schneider GM for the Seahawks said 1 team tried to trade for Penny after they had selected him.

I know it was said the two backs the Bucs like are Guice and Penny. With Guice character being called into question I wonder if it was the Bucs calling for Penny. I’m sure most people thought he would be around in the 2nd round.

7 minutes ago, What_The_Buc said:

John Schneider GM for the Seahawks said 1 team tried to trade for Penny after they had selected him.

I know it was said the two backs the Bucs like are Guice and Penny. With Guice character being called into question I wonder if it was the Bucs calling for Penny. I’m sure most people thought he would be around in the 2nd round.

Licht must have good connections to LSU by his track record, Guice at 38 if he passes it would speak volumes.

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

How fun is round 2 going to be tonight with 3 picks??! While Ihad slight disappointment that we didn’t take James last night, I’m not privy to all of the player meetings and workouts so I’m sure they made the right decision. The more I think about it the more I love the pick. Our D line should be downright nasty. Licht has had the ability to take a weakness one season and make it a strength the following season. Let’s hope that continues. Hopefully we target a RB, CB, and Safety tonight, but I’ll just be happy to get 3 talented players on the roster no matter what position we go with.

1 minute ago, bigdog2372 said:

How fun is round 2 going to be tonight with 3 picks??! While Ihad slight disappointment that we didn’t take James last night, I’m not privy to all of the player meetings and workouts so I’m sure they made the right decision. The more I think about it the more I love the pick. Our D line should be downright nasty. Licht has had the ability to take a weakness one season and make it a strength the following season. Let’s hope that continues. Hopefully we target a RB, CB, and Safety tonight, but I’ll just be happy to get 3 talented players on the roster no matter what position we go with.

I was kinda bummed about day two yesterday. I figured we'd have to trade a future pick to move back into the third. Having three picks in the second is awesome. Especially with the talent still on the board. And we can STILL trade up into the third.

Archived