Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Aaron Rodgers: "It's been a long road from that day to this, but I'm happy to say I've been medically cleared to return. Thanks for all the love, support, prayers, and well wishes over the past 8 weeks ❤️ and a big thank you to Dr McKenzie and our incredible training staff."

That team is too weak for Rodgers to make a difference in getting to the playoffs. 

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

That team is too weak for Rodgers to make a difference in getting to the playoffs. 

It would be a long shot without Rodgers, with Rodgers the shot has become shorter. Rodgers is the one player that can make that kind of difference. I’m looking forward to our week 16 challenge in Green Bay, when we can break any hopes of the Packers making the playoffs. 

Edited by marshpit23

23 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

It would be a long shot without Rodgers, with Rodgers the shot has become shorter. Rodgers is the one player that can make that kind of difference. I’m looking forward to our week 16 challenge in Green Bay, when we can break any hopes of the Packers making the playoffs. 

I hope we do so with Rodgers under center.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

how's GB's o-line lately?

According to PFF, they are 10th overall @ 69.4. Just ahead of #11 New England Patriots @ 69.3. In comparison, Vikings are rated 20th with a 59.1 grade. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-by-average-grade-week-5

whoops, looks like this isn’t lately; instead week 5. 

Edited by marshpit23

8 hours ago, marshpit23 said:

According to PFF, they are 10th overall @ 69.4. Just ahead of #11 New England Patriots @ 69.3. In comparison, Vikings are rated 20th with a 59.1 grade. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-by-average-grade-week-5

whoops, looks like this isn’t lately; instead week 5. 

Football Outsiders has them 5th in run blocking, 30th on the pass pro through Week 14.

In the complete reverse, the Vikings are 24th in run blocking, 3rd in pass pro.  

Edited by disaacs

8 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Makes the rest of the season a lot more interesting. Seems like a lot of packer fans expect them to win out 

And even if they do, they'd still need help to make the playoffs.  And then, we'll continue to hear them complain about Barr all offseason.  

4 hours ago, disaacs said:

Football Outsiders has them 5th in run blocking, 30th on the pass pro through Week 14.

In the complete reverse, the Vikings are 24th in run blocking, 3rd in pass pro.  

FWIW, those pass pro numbers look so bad because of Hundleys zero awareness in the pocket. We definitely haven't been as good as we have the past couple of seasons, but we are at least middle of the pack. Run blocking numbers seem high as well... Williams and Jones have both made a lot of guys miss behind the LOS for big gains