All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 22nd pick is Quinyon Mitchell Whicker gets 3 (25) Touch gets 1 (8) Scores: Touch - 43 Whicker - 35
  3. Oh yeah, what was that guy...makes me think of Obafemi Ayanbadejo.
  4. Ive never heard Jordan Mailata speak before. If you asked me to imitate him, an Australian accent is probably the last thing I’d do.
  5. I really dont have a problem with the Vikings draft. We got JJ the QBotF and the best EDGE in this draft while being able to keep our FRP next year? Im not tripping. People put too much value in "trade charts" or day 2 and day 3 picks.
  6. Insults? Whatever man. And let me make sure of the rules, I need to “act like an adult” and just leave you alone on a public forum, but you then do the same thing and come back to continue just so you get the last word to feel better about yourself and that makes you what? Mature? Got it, nothing better than blatant hypocrisy
  7. Mitchell before DeJean? Or Arnold? Or Kool-Aid? Hmm interesting.
  8. "I hope we get best player available." Raiders get best player available. "That's not the best player available that's a luxury pick"
  9. Nooooooooo 😭😭😭😭 Screw you eagles
  10. Great pick from the Eagles...love him in than Fangio scheme
  11. Graham Barton/Arnold/Newton/Cooper/Thomas that order for me
  12. I'll make that move now. Two fourths may get it done. I'm fine with that
  13. Wouldn't be surprising, he's been noticably drink making picks before (the COVID draft it was very obvious)
  14. Great pick, great pick Eagles. Amazing get at 22.
  15. 🤞🏿 CB, EDGE, DT, or OL… in that order
  1. Load more activity