All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Loved seeing Chad Ochocinco and Shannon call ESP a moron for not liking Quinyon. Lol
  3. Honestly it doesn't matter what media says. Last year they trashed our first round and that didn't age well so this year they try the opposite.
  4. 3 picks in the top 100 so far, and youā€™re right heā€™s been fielding calls all day. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if we moved back once more and get another 3rd rounder
  5. The one thing I hate is when media is claiming we killed the draft and had one of the best first rounds. Its usually that type of commentary that doesn't age well. But I guess we got similar praise after getting Sewell and Hutch.
  6. I think we got the 2nd best OT in the class at 20
  7. That would truly be the ultimate "is Tom our future C" measuring stick. I was thinking the same but if Tom is that guy, then I'd guess no interest there.
  8. Cover 2ā€™s been the QB stopper, one deep is asking for trouble
  9. Yep. Priority #1 for me is to build that OL depth. Keep Love upright and comfortable. Excited to see what they do at LB. Also hope to see Javon Bullard a Packer after today.
  10. If we take a RB Iā€™d rather take Jaylen Wright or take a late flyer on a guy like Guerendo
  11. That would be more than what we gave to move up in the first round. Its a later 3rd but its still 100 points high on the TVC and doubt anyone would give up a 3rd to move up 5 spots in the end of the 2nd. 66 and 138 is more likely.
  12. Even if we pay for Myers it will be cheap. Centres are cheap, top guys are $14m AAV, Myers will be like $5m. Longer he played better he'll get and rapport he'll build. I would want to re-sign
  13. Maybe. Harbaugh never really talked about another QB he had in such glowing terms before. He is coming in young and without a lot of college passing reps or playing in difficult situations. He has always been on good teams. But then again he had a hand in that too. But we will see how he deals with losing games on a big stage. Never been through it before really. I wonder if they sit him as a rookie.
  14. A 3rd rounder was needed. The Bills obviously didnā€™t want Legette or Worthy so who cares that they went.
  15. Great pick. Honestly the way the pre-draft process was trending - thought he was going to be a Dolphin, Cowboy, Eagle, or even Steeler. In a way - kinda shocked he was here for us to take. Think he'll be an absolute mauler at Guard or Center for us. Happy to have made this pick.
  16. Not my first choice of RB, but a more than satisfactory one. He has a skill set that we don't currently have on the roster.
  17. Heā€™s below average with pure hand catching, I would have said that before we drafted him and even after watching the video you posted yesterday. If you get him in positions he can cradle it in, heā€™s more than okay. Iā€™m probably done speaking on it though, cuz it makes it seem like I hate the pickā€¦ and I donā€™t. But not going to act like there werenā€™t concerns.
  18. Ya sorry but I put zero stock into a PFF grade. Especially a PFF grade of a guy who wasn't a full time starter and only played in sub packages. Then you add onto the fact that he hasn't played football at all for an entire year and he is just a giant unknown. I would be surprised if Rodgers didn't make the team, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if he didn't. Jobe has a lot of faults... but he is a great STer and that does add value to the team. Rodgers making the team is not a guarantee at this point. He needs to come into camp and show he belongs.
  19. Give me Wilson and Hicks OR Bullard/ Nubin and Colson
  20. But that was Coach sticking it too the owner. And Iā€™m not saying spend a 4. A 6th or 7th. If thatā€™s pressure we already missed the pick. But we need a guy in the pipeline Marcus is a one year rental and thatā€™s as long as I hope heā€™s here.
  1. Load more activity