CWood21

CW21's 2018 NFL Draft Review (Buccaneers/Patriots Up)

On 5/12/2018 at 7:24 PM, CWood21 said:

Saquon Barkley is arguably a better RB prospect than both of them, and should immediately contend for the rushing title as a rookie.  In order to protect their investment, they grabbed arguably the second best OL in the draft in Will Hernandez who slides in nicely at LG next to their big FA signing, Nate Solder.

This is a little embarrassing to admit but, after watching the Giants' "blocking" (to use the term loosely) these last few years, I burst into tears when they announced Will Hernandez as their second-round pick:

"Hey! Amigo! We gonna block doze bastardos dis year, eh? Oba oba!"

Image result for Will Hernandez

Awesome draft recap on Pats @CWood21 

I find myself agreeing a lot. Love the versatile OL pick first and think Sony was a flashy unforeseen pick but felt there was better value at that point. 

I think I'd only give 4 drafts an A- or higher, and you've given three of them a B+ already. Bucs, Packers, Bears, Cardinals. Stingy as usual, Woody

4 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

I think I'd only give 4 drafts an A- or higher, and you've given three of them a B+ already. Bucs, Packers, Bears, Cardinals. Stingy as usual, Woody

Your mom says otherwise.

43 minutes ago, CWood21 said:
5 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Your mom says otherwise.

gross