Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

jesus, how can we even compete with that squad

You CAN'T, that's how. 

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

luckily, jeff will be mixing up the tribes again for fairness

Blood is thicker than the water that will separate us when we split. You'll have to worry about the knife in your back instead of the bullet between your eyes...

TREE CREW IS LIFE! 

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You CAN'T, that's how. 

Blood is thicker than the water that will separate us when we split. You'll have to worry about the knife in your back instead of the bullet between your eyes...

TREE CREW IS LIFE! 

yes, 8 person alliances work very well 

• Like 1

First Word Take Two

This is the last Reward Challenge for a long time.  After this, tribes will go into Immunity Challenge equally matched.  

Remember first word?  This time it’s music related.  I will say the first word (or abbreviation) that I think of when I think of the name of a band or artist.  The bands won’t be obscure bands that only I like.  Almost everybody has heard of the majority of the bands I am about to name.  Some bands might be older, some might be newer.  Only hint:  I did not use any one word song titles, but I may have used single words from a multiple word song title.  Some of them may be misheard song lyrics as well.  Some of them make sense, some of them don’t.  Tribe with the most correct wins a reward.  If there’s a tie, fastest tribe to submit wins the reward.  I will only accept one response, and it is the first response, so if you send in a PM, you have spoken for your tribe in this reward challenge.  No exceptions.  

1. King
2. UFO
3. Tom
4. Dirty
5. Elevator
6. Lea
7. Queen
8. Piano
9. Sail
10. May
11. Diver
12. Watching
13. Wizard
14. Enter
15. Hop
16. Ring
17. Believing
18. Eye
19. Sweet
20. Proud
21. Wanted
22. Dust
23. Feeling
24. ?
25. White
26. Payments

@bucsfan333, @Whicker, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @MathMan, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh

The 7 of you still have to vote.  Deadline for this challenge and for your vote is 10 AM Friday.  Some of you have already voted. 

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @mission27, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok

@EliteTexan80, @gopherwrestler, @swoosh, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

Everybody else, remember I need only ONE response.  The first response with submissions for this challenge is all I will accept on this challenge. 

ALSO!  I am deleting all PMs that do not have SURVIVOR in all capital letters.  I will try to keep at least one PM from everybody, especially those that frequently don't know how to clean their inbox.  Just a friendly reminder to always make sure I am in the conversation. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

12 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

In front of you is a giant maze.  A huge labyrinth.  All at the same time, tribes are going to run through the maze to try to get to the other side.  Nobody is getting to the other side, but the winning tribes will be ranked in order of how far they got to the other side when time runs out.  

Along the various pathways in this maze are words to help you remember where you are.  Your success in this maze depends on how you interpret or associate these words.   Your word association answers are coming into play for this challenge.  You cannot change your answers.  All answers from all players who submitted them will be used.  

Majority wins for this one.  If you are in the minority, you picked the wrong way to turn in the maze.  If you picked the majority, you made the right turn.  

The Tribe with the least amount of right turns has to go to Tribal Council.

Give me a moment to compile the results. 

So just to clarify.....If your answer agreed with the majority you made a correct turn, if not you made an incorrect turn?

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So just to clarify.....If your answer agreed with the majority you made a correct turn, if not you made an incorrect turn?

Correct.  I may have made one or two mistakes, but when I re-checked it, Funky Bunch was clearly going to lose.