What video game are you playing?

I just finished Assassins Creed Odyssey main quest line. I still have plenty more to do in the game but I put about 80 hours or so into it in only a few weeks so I’m kind of burnt out. Was definitely fun and I still have more to come back to when I feel like playing. Definitely worth the $20 I spent for it.

7 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I just finished Assassins Creed Odyssey main quest line. I still have plenty more to do in the game but I put about 80 hours or so into it in only a few weeks so I’m kind of burnt out. Was definitely fun and I still have more to come back to when I feel like playing. Definitely worth the $20 I spent for it.

I am working on the DLC for Origins before I move onto Odyssey.  Before now, I was catching up with Unity and Syndicate.  I do all of the side quest and collections, so I know all about the burnout when playing Assassin's Creed.  I also feel it when I go through a game like Mass Effect.  

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

dauntless-ps4-playstation-4-cross-consol

Dauntless for PS4.  It's free in the store so I gave it a try and it's kinda fun teaming up with other players online to take down these huge creatures.  It's like God of War meets Battle Chasers.

It's Monster Hunter LIte if people know that title. I really liked when I played this game. It made me really interested in MH lol.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:04 PM, TheChad said:

Great game. I haven't played it since a bunch of updates have taken place, but I ran out of steam as I got to the final boss after ~25 hours or so. Might have to jump back in and see what's changed.

Just beat it on BC2 or 3 and I think it's peaked it's difficulty for me.

Any suggestions on similar games? I really enjoyed Dead Cells. 

6 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Just beat it on BC2 or 3 and I think it's peaked it's difficulty for me.

Any suggestions on similar games? I really enjoyed Dead Cells. 

Salt and Sanctuary is like a 2D Dark Souls. Like, if Dead Cells wasn't rogue-like. https://store.steampowered.com/app/283640/Salt_and_Sanctuary/

Otherwise, less similar but same satisfying gameplay loop with a high skill ceiling: Dark Souls 1/2/3, Bloodborne, Nioh 1/2.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:54 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Been playing days gone again. Got it when it first came out and couldn’t get into it. Picked up playing again and it’s actually pretty good. Becoming one of those addicting zombie games.

I’m playing it the same I do all single players. Very gradual, like 15-30 minute gaming sessions then once I start liking the game it goes to like 2 hours at a time. It’s not bad so far. 

On 04/04/2020 at 10:29 PM, Neumatic said:

Yeah same, I recently finished it with about 85-90 hours of playtime. I regretted my final decision a couple of days later though and it's too late to go back to change it... Spoiler for that below.

I let Aspasia live, should have killed her

Think I'm gonna buy the DLC tonight and get started on it, nothing else to spend my money on. Awesome game though, I traded in FIFA 20 for this straight up, well worth it.

Edited by RJ_11
  • Like 1

On 04/04/2020 at 10:29 PM, Neumatic said:

Just finished the story too. Love the game.

It's vast though isn't it. Very vast....

• Like 1