What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

there's a tree over the roof of my room that's home to like 12 squirrels i'd guess. for the first ~90 minutes of sunlight these ******* idiots try to gather acorns or nuts or something and they drop 90% of them and they fall right on my roof loud as hell.  that stops around the time kids gather at a bus stop near my window and scream and laugh for like a half hour. then like 15 minutes later my roommates girl wakes up to go to work and has to use the shower, which is so loud that if you're watching TV you gotta turn it up because the pipes or whatever must be old or just not good pipes. and this chick showers for like a half hour. im a light sleeper, so i just sit in an absolute rage for the first 2 and half hours of my day usually dozing in and out consciousness if i'm lucky, usually just staying conscious. that's what i do monday-fridays. about 30 minutes into these squirrels acorn gathering shift at the moment thinking bout just starting the day

• Like 5

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

there's a tree over the roof of my room that's home to like 12 squirrels i'd guess. for the first ~90 minutes of sunlight these ******* idiots try to gather acorns or nuts or something and they drop 90% of them and they fall right on my roof loud as hell.  that stops around the time kids gather at a bus stop near my window and scream and laugh for like a half hour. then like 15 minutes later my roommates girl wakes up to go to work and has to use the shower, which is so loud that if you're watching TV you gotta turn it up because the pipes or whatever must be old or just not good pipes. and this chick showers for like a half hour. im a light sleeper, so i just sit in an absolute rage for the first 2 and half hours of my day usually dozing in and out consciousness if i'm lucky, usually just staying conscious. that's what i do monday-fridays. about 30 minutes into these squirrels acorn gathering shift at the moment thinking bout just starting the day

Time to adjust your schedule, I would start by getting up when the squirrels get up and shooting at them with your weapon of choice.

Just now, ET80 said:

Ohhhhhh. Yeah, I don't touch coffee. I'm high strung and jittery on my own, I'd probably combust if I took in caffeine like that.

I think I drink a lot of caffeine as is, so it's never really had a "wake up" effect for me. Just like drinking it. 

• Like 1