1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

29 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I just feel like Buffalo played as good as we'll ever see them play. We beat the 9 out 10 times but today was that one time.

I disagree. I think we still left a lot on the field.  Went to conservative to early, Benjamin dropped passes, Foster dropped a 50 yard bomb, we had multiple illegal formations, gave up way too many sacks, and Josh Allen underthrew a deep ball. It's almost impossible to be perfect but there were plenty of mistakes for us to work out.

18 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I disagree. I think we still left a lot on the field.  Went to conservative to early, Benjamin dropped passes, Foster dropped a 50 yard bomb, we had multiple illegal formations, gave up way too many sacks, and Josh Allen underthrew a deep ball. It's almost impossible to be perfect but there were plenty of mistakes for us to work out.

I would agree. Allen could still get much better as a passer and his weapons didn’t necessarily help him today. 

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I would agree. Allen could still get much better as a passer and his weapons didn’t necessarily help him today. 

Not too mention McCoy didn't play.

As an outsider I am glad this happened to the Vikes today and not on Thursday or against another NFC team. In the grand scheme of things, this is likely a one off and falls under the "trap" game mantra. 

Oofta.... brother didn’t watch the game and game back around here and i rewatched the game.....  notes without being super mad....

1) Cousins opened the game with 2 bad passes. I thought 3 but the 2nd one was on Diggs.

2) Barr had his struggles but he also played well. It seemed like he was junk, but whenever Allen was around him he seemed to struggle. Not as bad as I originally thought. Not a great game, but not a game where he should be payed huge money. 

3) Hughes played like junk

4) Murray misses a huge run in the 1st quarter on a comeback.

5) Thielen had a weird game, seemed like he was hurt at the beginning. Struggled to find separation 

6) Treadwell was open all game

We know that our OL had issues...putting that aside, when will we start questioning Zimmer and our defense? You cannot give away 27 points in a single half to Bills at home...that's just pathetic...I swear I have been tired of hearing that No1 defense in NFL bs...atleast this week will put down all that No1 defense talk...our next 2 games are against Rams and Eagles, both are away matches...after couple of weeks, we could very well end up with just 1 win, 1 tie from 5 matches...yikes

I assume people have already mentioned these things but I am haven't read back the logs.

Cousins had a bad game. We knew that he would struggle when under duress.

Reiff had his worst game since coming to the Vikings. The offensive line as a whole looked bad. We knew they would struggle against top defensive lines; the QB should assume he'll be under duress against good defensive lines.

Barr Had a terrible game. If he doesn't improve drastically hopes of getting a 3rd round compensatory pick for him are a pipe dream. 

Hughes had a rough game and was bad as a return guy. Marcus Sherels shouldn't have to worry about losing his job returning punts based on someone else on the team earning it.

Overall, the loss stinks but when this team is on their game they can beat anyone. They have no reason to fear the Rams or Eagles. They need to take it to those teams to assert their place at the top of the NFC.

So today I went to my first game at the bank.. had an ok time tailgating. There’s literally no space right downtown. The stadium is absolutely beautiful but it takes forever to get in the place with the security measures and extremely long lines. My seats were about as far from the field as you could get and they were still $100.00 I must be getting old cuz I don’t think I have it in me to go through all of that anymore. What a complete and total waste of time and money 

15 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

So today I went to my first game at the bank.. had an ok time tailgating. There’s literally no space right downtown. The stadium is absolutely beautiful but it takes forever to get in the place with the security measures and extremely long lines. My seats were about as far from the field as you could get and they were still $100.00 I must be getting old cuz I don’t think I have it in me to go through all of that anymore. What a complete and total waste of time and money 

You picked about the worse game to go to

Archived