3. Pete Caroll
4. Doug Pederson
5. Andy Reid
6. Sean McVay
7. John Harbaugh

8. Frank Reich
9.  Mike Tomlin
10. Anthony Lynn

Even by your own tier, Doug could be as low as 7. On my tier list, he could be as high as 7. So its not like you are saying #1 and I am saying #32. 

I just think he is massively overrated based on all the talent on the Eagles. Really, the only big accomplishment he has is making Wentz not look terrible. 

Does that make me a Hater?

I think its clearly no. 

/s

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ask Vikings fans their opinion of Flip

He's good, but not perfect clearly. He did some of the redzone stuff.

Reich helped though for sure. 

I mean we could do that with all of theses coaches. At least Doug calls the plays, which not all of them do.

Losing coaches happens, good ones recover and stabilize.

He’ll have to do it again like Belichick has. Part of being good and successful. Duce, Groh and Press Taylor are good ascending talents, Groh needs to work on it a little more than others. But Duce will probably be a HC at some point. Press will be at least an OC some point soon. Schwartz on the other side could get another shot too.

They are no Kellen Moore, but I guess you have some newer coaches in the pipelines. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They are no Kellen Moore, but I guess you have some newer coaches in the pipelines. 

No one has a better mind 

feel bad Witten will get the HC gig though when they fire Garrett...cuz cowboys 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This is going to be in no important order:

McVay

Billy B

Pete C

Tomlin

Andy Reid

Payton

^ Those 6 are all for sure above him

Pederson is in a group with:

Gruden

Arians

Zimmer

Rivera

Harbaugh

So Pederson is somewhere in the 7-12 range for me personally. Probably top 10 though

@Danger

Looking at the list, I would put Harbaugh 7th and then Doug.

Edited by Matts4313

17 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

No one has a better mind 

feel bad Witten will get the HC gig though when they fire Garrett...cuz cowboys 

HC Witten

OC Romo

QB Kitna

RB Murray

TE Martellus Bennett (lol)

WR Miles Austin

OL Marc Colombo

DL D Ware

LB Sean Lee

CB Newman

S Roy Williams

So when we suffer injuries, we will be able to pull directly from the coaching staff.

(for real though, I wonder how a staff like this would do)

Edited by Matts4313

If Andy Reid doesn't win a championship in the next two years, does that solidify him as a postseason failure? With Luck gone, who's the biggest threat to KC? 42 year old Tom and Ben who's about to set the record for most sacked QB in history? The AFC reminds me a lot of of the 2004 NFC when there wasn't much resistance for Philly. Obviously the path to the Super Bowl isn't easy, but this should be as easy as it can get for a team.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

HC Witten

OC Romo

QB Kitna

RB Murray

TE Martellus Bennett (lol)

WR Miles Austin

OL Marc Colombo

DL D Ware

LB Sean Lee

CB Newman

S Roy Williams

So when we suffer injuries, we will be able to pull directly from the coaching staff.

(for real though, I wonder how a staff like this would do)

Would be fun to watch, would hope they'd be on hard knocks.

Just for the Witten "speeches"

Martellus would be a riot

I actually thought Ware would get into coaching maybe...maybe he will at some point.
I'm banking on Lee to go back to Penn State to start coaching at least.

Zeke missing regular season games could be brutal for him.  He's already been underpaid as it is, but he's missed several games in the past due to suspension (so he didn't get paid) and he's willing to miss more games and not get paid this season as well?  Damn.  He's still on his rookie deal, right?  I would kind of think the guy needs the money lol.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Zeke missing regular season games could be brutal for him.  He's already been underpaid as it is, but he's missed several games in the past due to suspension (so he didn't get paid) and he's willing to miss more games and not get paid this season as well?  Damn.  He's still on his rookie deal, right?  I would kind of think the guy needs the money lol.

He was a top 3 paid back when he entered the league. Underpaid compared to contracts now? Sure. But that is terrible logic. He was top paid RB his entire career so far. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He was a top 3 paid back when he entered the league. Underpaid compared to contracts now? Sure. But that is terrible logic. He was top paid RB his entire career so far. 

Yea, I'm talking about underpaid compared to contracts now, which is why he's holding out.  I'm not talking about what he made three years ago.  He's also missed games due to suspension, has he not?  I'm assuming they don't get paid during that time, but I could be wrong about that.

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I completely agree with this. Looking at his 2019 game check payments as his 2019 total compensation is infantile.

He was given a gigantic interest free signing bonus that was prorated for this year.

His real compensation for 2019 is more like 8 million plus 3 years of interest payments on the 4 million dollar loan.

Add in all the money he makes by being the star RB of the Cowboys and we are talking about a very rich man. (endorsements, merch sales, playoff money, video game cut etc)

Wanting a new contract is a reasonable request.

Holding out from your current contract to get paid the same same as the foolish Rams gave Gurley is just greed.

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

endorsements

Ive said this before, but I dont think he makes much here. He is an accused woman beater, a video'd boobie show'r and a drunk bully.

Not many companies signing up for that. 

Edited by Matts4313