Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Can you name a man who slept with a student? I can name a woman. There has been movies made.

My 9th grade math teacher :) cannot recall his name though as it was 1983 lol. 

And my 8th grade math teacher was fired for posing in Hustler lol.  

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 1

Random, but there’s times I will stumble across a video and think “how the f did our ancestors survive in America?”

Just imagine being a pilgrim and having no idea what something like a tornado actually is. You might have heard stories, but there’s very limited information on what they actually are. Then you see one for the first time.

Or say you have no idea what a mountain lion is because you’ve never see or heard one. Then you hear this in the woods.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Random, but there’s times I will stumble across a video and think “how the f did our ancestors survive in America?”

Just imagine being a pilgrim and having no idea what something like a tornado actually is. You might have heard stories, but there’s very limited information on what they actually are. Then you see one for the first time.

Kinda makes you think how easy we have it.

Just imagine coming over from England, where you prolly never saw a tornado or a hurricane and you experience one here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JDD said:

At this point all Amazon needs to do is create Brawndo and buy the FDA, FCC, and USDA

https://11points.com/11-hidden-secrets-idiocracy/

This news might just be the ammunition that I need to include "Idiocracy" in my "Contemporary History Through Film" course that I teach.  It would certainly fit now.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

Real talk: gotta get political for a moment because this is important. California laws are becoming very oppressive. I might have to leave, as my livelihood is being threatened. I'm thinking maybe Portland.

https://thehardtimes.net/culture/california-passes-measure-banning-acoustic-guitarists-from-doing-that-thing-where-you-slap-the-low-e-with-your-thumb-the-whole-dang-time/

Edited by NudeTayne
well, and locking down beaches

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Real talk: gotta get political for a moment because this is important. California laws are becoming very oppressive. I might have to leave, as my livelihood is being threatened. I'm thinking maybe Portland.

https://thehardtimes.net/culture/california-passes-measure-banning-acoustic-guitarists-from-doing-that-thing-where-you-slap-the-low-e-with-your-thumb-the-whole-dang-time/

I'm thinking you'd fit right in.

• Like 1