Relationship Advice Thread

scar988

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Thick/chubby blondes with glasses.

YEAH. I SAID IT.

See, I’m from Tennessee, and dang near everyone is blonde, so blondes are bottom tier for me. That said, I have probably dated more blondes than anything else.

3 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

I'm a sucker for the brown hair/ brown eyed lady. Natalie Portman esque <3

My wife reminds me of her. 

I will say, Natalie Portman is maybe the most attractive woman of all time IMO, so good work.

Probably the Star Wars prequels.

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this...

Ive not had good luck with them. Maybe part of the reason I’ve been into them as of late. 

but more likely because they’ve had nice eyes and thick thighs ( at least relatively) and just happened to have redhair. 

And I’m hanging out with this other girl tomorrow. Doubtful things really go anywhere though as she’s already talked about wearing a mask while we hang out.. but will be fun to get out for a bit. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I've always had a thing for brunettes. My wife is brunette with long hair and hazel eyes. She's basically a smoke show. Remember gents, if you marry someone uglier than you, that's a you problem and your own fault.

...my wife is brunette, hazel eyes for me too. She's clearly, clearly, CLEARLY out of my league as well. 

The continued similarities of our lives knows no end...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

...my wife is brunette, hazel eyes for me too. She's clearly, clearly, CLEARLY out of my league as well. 

You do have a banging personality, so I'd say she's right in your league!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, project T.O said:

And I’m hanging out with this other girl tomorrow. Doubtful things really go anywhere though as she’s already talked about wearing a mask while we hang out.. but will be fun to get out for a bit. 

Smart girl. Keep an eye on this one. She may be a keeper in time. 

Edited by WizeGuy

2 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

You do have a banging personality, so I'd say she's right in your league!

That's literally the only thing I have going in my favor. Charisma and wit got me in the game... then I knocked her up, surefire way to keep her around. xD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

Dude it’s legitimately uncanny!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

ET has a banging personality, so i can see it, but youre a Cleveland fan, so i dont know what the hell she sees in you. Maybe she's attracted to misery:p

Here's the theory I have and encourage all young men to adopt as their own:

One of three things can happen if you ask a girl out, whether it be on a date, approach with a drink like @ET80 did, ask my wife out on a date like I did, etc.:

1. She laughs, says no, turns you down flat, and some variation of makes fun of you. In which case, she has legitimately done you a FAVOR. She's not the type of hateful/awful human being you want to be with in any capacity. You've dodged a toxic relationship bullet. It will sting/hurt briefly, but you'll realize that sooner or later and move on.

2. She kindly/politely says no/turns you down. Yeah, it's a bummer, but hey, at least you've made her feel good about herself/acknowledged that she is attractive, and you'll move on, with your dignity intact and if you are/were friends, you can move on eventually and salvage that relationship.

3. She says YES. I think most guys fail to realize that women don't think the way we do in that it has to be an "Oh my, I think I may have legitimate feelings for this guy" for them to say yes. For example, I once asked my wife why she agreed to Date #1 AND Date #2, and she said "I didn't have a reason to say no." While this is hilarious, proving that she didn't immediately have those feelings for me, it shows that often they're willing to give you a chance if you come across as nice/genuine and aren't completely unattractive. :)

Some may see the 1/3 as a bad ratio, but, I mean, you weren't going out with her before, so if she says "No", you're still not going out with her, and you're literally out NOTHING. Let's be honest, at some point, we've all looked at a guy/girl in a relationship and said "How did THAT GUY land HER?!?!?!" Well, the answer is pretty simple...he asked her out/took his shot.

• Like 4