Alex Smith leg injury and what it means for the NFC East

Rodjahs12

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Have you seen his other posts?

This is actually one of his better ones....not even joking.     

lol yup he thinks Joe Montana is practice squad  level scrub that Bill Walsh couldn't wait to get rid of for Steve Young

16 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Seriously doubt Brees is "baffled" by the defense.  They may get to Brees, and beat Saints oline.  They might stuff the run, or perfectly cover the Saints WRs, but I really doubt they "baffle" Brees.

But have you looked at them? In their souls?

17 hours ago, NFLExpert49 said:

The Cowboys were going to win the division with or without Smith starting for the Redskins. 

In fact, I'd go as far as to say they're going to be tough for anyone to stop from winning the Super Bowl. They have the best defense in football, and that has been shown time and again to get it done in the playoffs. It's the reason freak'n Trent Dilfer has a ring. 

I can just picture them going into NO or LA and Brees or Goff just being baffled by that defense. 

Boldest prediction on FF of 2018, this or this?

14 hours ago, Classic said:

lol yup he thinks Joe Montana is practice squad  level scrub that Bill Walsh couldn't wait to get rid of for Steve Young

Considering I demolished all of the Montana mythology in that thread (since I actually know what I'm talking about), I'm not sure why you would even bring that up.

But go ahead and tell me again how completing checkdown passes to Roger Craig makes one a candidate for the greatest QB in NFL history. 

1 hour ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Considering I demolished all of the Montana mythology in that thread (since I actually know what I'm talking about), I'm not sure why you would even bring that up.

But go ahead and tell me again how completing checkdown passes to Roger Craig makes one a candidate for the greatest QB in NFL history. 

Dude won 4 Superbowls in 4 attempts.

3 hours ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Because he also completed some to Jerry Rice and Dwight Clark?

Archived