Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

Just now, Counselor said:

Why even put it up for vote? It’s your mock

Well that was before I really looked at the damage it has the potential of causing and I really value your opinions even when they are wrong...lol.

I rushed this mock together and you know me I spend months looking for loopholes and the workbboks normally but this one isn't my best work.

14 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

That's kinda how I'm seeing it too.  Kinda kills the fun of finding the free agents.  

I won't mention any names but there is currently a team that if awarded the players they are bidding would land all 5 of them while at the same time being roughly 30 million over their cap.  For me that is just too much.

Yeah.  That's not great.  I definitely lean toward no exceeding available cap with bids.

Already feel like i'm getting away with robbery just getting out of Bortles dead money.  xD  I'd imagine teams that started with better situations are probably sitting on more than enough cap space to make realistic bids on some big fish without going over.

Mike, find a replacement for me in the mock. I have had enough of it and you. You are are still butt hurt about me taking over your old team in BDL or something.. I also disliked the way you always looked at the bids when you locked the nightly FA rounds, so that you could adjust your bids to win.. Good Luck, to all the other Guys in the mock.

Have a pretty hectic work schedule the next couple of weeks. It's possible I could need somebody to take over the Rams. Let me think on it for a day or two. Going to put in bids for the first round.

6 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Mike, find a replacement for me in the mock. I have had enough of it and you. You are are still butt hurt about me taking over your old team in BDL or something.. I also disliked the way you always looked at the bids when you locked the nightly FA rounds, so that you could adjust your bids to win.. Good Luck, to all the other Guys in the mock.

closing-door_introvert.gif?w=590

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
6 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

closing-door_introvert.gif?w=590

Awkward Whatever GIF - Awkward Whatever You GIFs

Archived