The Official Derek Carr Thread

Jerry

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

No way the safety gets there if Carr gets it to him at the 12 yard line or so. He probaly tackles Zay at the 7-8 yard line. 

Plus the main issue here is he only makes two reads if you look at his head movement. Waller then stares down Renfrow. Never ever looked at Zay. 

Respectfully disagree,  Maye and Adams are both excellent safeties and they can easily break 10 yards to the ball in the time it takes to get there, he's being baited to throw it there IMO. Now, with that said Carr does leave plays out on the field more than the top QBs, don't disagree there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Respectfully disagree,  Maye and Adams are both excellent safeties and they can easily break 10 yards to the ball in the time it takes to get there, he's being baited to throw it there IMO. Now, with that said Carr does leave plays out on the field more than the top QBs, don't disagree there. 

True. I think that's the next step. I was hoping this year he'd go back to being solidly in the top 16 and then go from there. I really do believe the injuries, constant turnover of players, and changing offensive systems every year pretty much all messed with his head. Now he doesn't need to overthink as much and it shows. Lets see what next year brings.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Yall can be mad at del rio all you want. The numbers dont lie. He hasnt played well in cold weather games. He hasnt played well against KC. He just stating facts. He is media now. 

They killing del rio on twitter on why he let Musgrave go and kept KNJ

34 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

They killing del rio on twitter on why he let Musgrave go and kept 

That's hilarious sense most fans wanted to open up the offense more and downing was the new wonder kid who was going to do it.

My hate for KNJ is well documented here and del rio was dumb for keeping him.

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

That's hilarious sense most fans wanted to open up the offense more and downing was the new wonder kid who was going to do it.

I thought it was the dumbest move ever and Downing was no wonder kid.

• Like 2

Sarcastic or not, I appreciate it when a leader takes responsibility even though some of us know there is blame to go around. Just adds to my respect for DC even when there are struggles. I'd go to battle with him on the field. Hopefully others will want to, too and make Vegas their next stop. Hello Mr. Clowney were looking at you for 20 mil or less. Think TAXES!!! =)

17 hours ago, dante9876 said:

It was amazing how bad he was. JDR  deserves to be fired for keeping him around so long.

• Like 1