Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Do you enjoy things in life or are you on the constant grind to prove your statements correct? Lol. I'm going to post that Mac was the reason Rodgers didn't throw to RBs after we win the SB to test this.

If we win the Super Bowl I will be happier than anyone, but as soon as we don’t win the Super Bowl I’m going to start being grumpy again.

29 minutes ago, snackattack said:

how would you describe your mood prior to the superbowl being played then?

You mean in a hypothetical Packers about to play in the Super Bowl?  So nervous if you stuck a lump of coal between my cheeks in ten minutes it would be a diamond.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You mean in a hypothetical Packers about to play in the Super Bowl?  So nervous if you stuck a lump of coal between my cheeks in ten minutes it would be a diamond.

It might be good for your long term health....but have you considered making use of this talent?

8 hours ago, Golfman said:

Had the one 'good' running back caught a perfectly thrown ball for 6, Rodgers numbers would have been at a whole other level. Not to mention the other perfectly thrown ball that bounced off 10's facemask for an INT. He was dropping dimes all game and guys were dropping them. 

didn't he end up getting a TD "pass" later on that drive where Jones dropped the long TD? it was that little touch pass to Williams 

you have a point on Shepherd, though. that should have been a TD there

4 hours ago, persiandud said:

Didn't he end up getting a TD "pass" later on that drive where Jones dropped the long TD? it was that little touch pass to Williams 

You have a point on Shepherd, though. that should have been a TD there

Yeah, the Jones "drop" (it was amazing- lol) was on the same drive as Williams' TD. Graham dropped one in the end zone on that drive, too.

For the night, Rodgers threw five TD passes and ended up with 2 TDs & an Int... LOL

On 10/15/2019 at 9:38 AM, Kepler said:

And the Jones drop. That was just painful to watch, but it was a dime.

Gorgeous throw.  Everything about it.  His eyes, feet, release.  Textbook.  He's getting better and more comfortable every week.  

23 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

There were quite a lot of posters that thought Rodgers shouldn't play any preseason snaps. I felt I was in a small minority that thought he needed some work then. Looking at how much he has improved, I'm confident enough to push for him getting some snaps in the NEXT preseason. I'm quite aware that he may not get many snaps, but taking a few in a real (though preseason) game helps him, and the receivers, and the o line, to come together.

I did ponder the fact that next year would the crucial 3rd year for MVS and ESB when they should be more polished, and I also considered it being the teams second year with LaFleur rather than the first. Even with that, I think some preseason practice helps.

Look at how playing in pre-season worked out for Cam Newton.

GB is 5-1.  No reason to criticize anything from the pre-season.

You want to point at improvement, look at the early fronts he faced versus now.  Look at how his line has gotten better once they got Jenkins in there.  This isn't just Rodgers getting sharp.  It is about competition and faith in your protection.