***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

I don’t get the drama around Marvel saying “Before you didn’t have me”. Why would anybody think that line would be anything other than somebody’s ego talking? It’s not like they’d have a character drop that line and then wipe the floor with the BBEG. That’s a laughably bad way to interpret that.

Also, Thanos didn’t exactly wipe the floor with the Big Three. He won, yeah, but he took a beating getting there. I don’t get the consternation about power levels, tbh.

• Like 6

Omfg, that was easily the most satisfying culmination of a franchise I have EVER seen. So freaking good! That last battle alone when everybody started showing up had me on the brink of tears, man. Worth every minute of the past 10 years just for that. 

So, so good! And worth the entirety of the three hours. Cannot wait to get this on blu ray or digital at some point!!!

Wow!!!! My mind is still blown!! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Omfg, that was easily the most satisfying culmination of a franchise I have EVER seen. So freaking good! That last battle alone when everybody started showing up had me on the brink of tears, man. Worth every minute of the past 10 years just for that. 

So, so good! And worth the entirety of the three hours. Cannot wait to get this on blu ray or digital at some point!!!

Wow!!!! My mind is still blown!! 

I've already got it pre-ordered

The movie was good but I wouldn’t put it in my top 5. Infinity War was easily the superior movie.

I absolutely hated what they did with Thor. He was a obese drunk cry baby for nearly the entire film. I’m also extremely disappointed we never got to see Hulk go ape **** bonkers. I thought surely we would after he wouldn’t come out in Infinity War and I’m really let down it didn’t happen. I didn’t get enough Ronin at all...in fact we only got to see like 30 seconds of him...... Idk...I’m seeing it again tomorrow maybe it’ll grow on me but I’m pretty underwhelmed. 

• Like 2

I just watched a bootleg version after seeing it last night and it took me two nights to come to this but....

I'm not ready for a Marvel Universe without Tony Stark. 

He was legitimately the only character I cared about. I knew it was coming and I'm still heartbroken.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I just watched a bootleg version after seeing it last night and it took me two nights to come to this but....

He was legitimately the only character I cared about. I knew it was coming and I'm still heartbroken.

I'm literally crying like I lost a member of my family right now.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Also, I get Cap being worthy of picking up Mjolnir, but being able to summon it into his grasp? Ehh

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

It stands to reason that since Steve can hold the hammer and use it, it makes sense he could summon it as well. 

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I hear you there. Have been thinking about the movie all day. Got attached to the characters. Wife and I both commented after movie that the audience watching with us was awesome. You could tell everyone was completely invested in what was taking place. Lot of emotions floating around. Made the movie experience even better.  

• Like 3

Thanos is the greatest Villain thug I've seen on the big screen. So unbothered by the fighting around him and that the Superheroes was coming. Gave absolutely zero F's! And then, he goes out like a G. No words, no pouting, just took it and died. This was an amazing movie that had me on a roller coaster ride with my two favorite characters spinning up at the end. (Cap'n and Thor)

Completely marked for Captain being "worthy". What a moment.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Also, I get Cap being worthy of picking up Mjolnir, but being able to summon it into his grasp? Ehh

If he's worthy, then he can summon it. We got the first hint in Ultron that he was worthy (I side with the theory that he knew he could pick it up in that scene but didn't for obvious reasons), and also he's been a wielder of Mjonir in the comics, if that makes you feel any better.

Thought that was one of the best action sequences of the MCU. Getting to see Cap go toe to toe with Thanos for a hot minute was just awesome.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Knowledge said:

People seriously need to look into their souls if that 10 second all chick scene bothers them o.O

The thing I didnt like about the scene was that it felt forced, like I knew they were doing a girl bit rather watching the drama. 

Scarlet witch is the best powerful female character in the mcu, much better than danvers, she is powerful with her magic, it's awesome. But it is flawed also, it takes time, she doesnt have amazing physical abilities, she runs like a girl which is fine. She lost vision, she couldn't save people I nigeria and contributea to some deathes she is scared. 

Danvers is an intergalactic commit. 

Danvers isnt hurt in captain marvel, she has no weakness, she doesn't have character flaws. 

Sw is human, danvers is a robot.