Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wrong and you just set yourself firmly connected with couselor and dome. 

Baptiste is a pardoner, thus his move pardons after the lynch.  

If dome lives we now have 3

Dome, counselor and racks

My bad, I misread baptistes role. I read it as making them unlynchable the next day but am obviously wrong. And you really think I'd be scum aligned with them? After I just outed dome?

On 5/12/2019 at 2:12 AM, Whicker said:

Baptiste

latest?cb=20190226231221

Light 'em up!”

Abilities (1-shot multiple Governor)

Focus Fire – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire.

Immortality Field – Once during the game, at night, choose up to three players. If one of your chosen players is lynched the following day, he will be pardoned.

@Pickle Rick

Counselor has to use his move at night to set a player up to be pardoned.  If Dome comes through this lynch alive, Counselor very well could have used it on Dome last night and set up the play

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

My bad, I misread baptistes role. I read it as making them unlynchable the next day but am obviously wrong. And you really think I'd be scum aligned with them? After I just outed dome?

The writeup outed dome.  You just provided further evidence 

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Dome was feeling pretty damn good after his multi-kill during the last push, and he flanked around the following game in the same way. He soon found himself facing down multiple heroes.

Regroup!! Regroup!! Fight's lost! Just kill yourself, Dome!” someone shouted in his comms.

Dome obliged, knowing it was the right move, and he Seismic Slammed his way off the edge.

@Dome was killed via self-death! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

Matts was thinking he was going to win this game all by himself. He had finally gotten the chance to play his favorite character and man if he could just get some decent teammates he would be in GM as a D.Va main! This was his game to prove it!

He separated from his group, seeing an opening to the right. He saw what Dome had done the last game, and he wasn't going to let that guy get the play of the game! That belongs to Matts!!

D.Va get back!! I can't heal you if I can't see you!” Matts heard on his comms. He soon realized he had pushed much farther to the edge than he wanted, and he was all alone. He turned to boost away, but the damage was already too great.

@Matts4313 was caught out of position and picked off! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator)

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

Vote Count (9 to lynch)

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I tracked md4l and he went nowhere.

So, you, a veteran of many mafia games, intentionally tracked a guy who had an even night vigilante kill power on an odd day?

Ragnarok

20 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, you, a veteran of many mafia games, intentionally tracked a guy who had an even night vigilante kill power on an odd day?

Ragnarok

Yes, because if he was scum, and they used him to perform the N1 kill because he had no N1 move, then him doing anything would be a guarantee of scumminess.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes, because if he was scum, and they used him to perform the N1 kill because he had no N1 move, then him doing anything would be a guarantee of scumminess.

A low probability shot there (20%). Could have easily been someone like Flacco to make the kill since his power was meaningless as well once MD4L was lined up. Heck, watching Flacco would have made more sense, to see if he actually tried to protect anyone.

Archived