Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/24/2019 at 11:05 PM, Matts4313 said:

He is going through some personal stuff. Dont be a d*ck

Not replaced yet. But you do understand we have a verified 100% non-town right?

We found a non-town. Exposed a bunch of people IMO. Had fun discussion. So I am pretty happy. 

And the best has yet to come!

On 5/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, Ragnarok said:

Ah, didn't know that.  My bad.

Sorry Danger.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Can someone who isn’t at work help me with something?

this is all IIRC, hoping someone can confirm it faster than I could right now.

matts said he got a PM from danger after danger had already left the game, right?

Didn’t he post that danger had some personal stuff going on before danger was replaced? 

Even page numbers will work, something I can clicky.

Yes, he did say danger had personal stuff going on before danger was replaced.  

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, it's the comment that bugs me a lot. Thin, I know, but I've got to reconcile it for myself if that was intentional or not. A comment like that makes a ton of sense if you're an Indy trying to find stones

Shrug.  I'm just giving what I remember from the movie.  Still makes more sense to me it's ancient one if it's town move 

On 4/15/2019 at 9:56 PM, bcb1213 said:

Does my vote matter.  If so someone give me a one minute catch up 

On 4/15/2019 at 9:58 PM, bcb1213 said:

Easy enough 

Didnt even vote D1 lmao. Posted easy enough right before night

On 5/14/2019 at 10:25 PM, Whicker said:

On 5/14/2019 at 10:26 PM, bcb1213 said:

Who did you block night one 

Posted this after night...short response as well

On 5/14/2019 at 10:16 PM, Whicker said:

Day 2

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Dome (91)

3. Dome – Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)Dome (98)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Dome (93)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Dome (92)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

11. Matts – D.Va (Lynchproof Maker) – Dome (96)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Dome (92)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – Dome (95)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Gopher (91)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – Dome (92)

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Flacco (91), Dome (92)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Dome (93)

Vote Count (10 to lynch)
Dome – Gopher, Counselor, Rack, Danger, Touch, Squire, Tk3, Rag, Matts, Dome
1 Gopher – Mwil

(-2) Rack – (Moira), (Moira)

@Dome has been hammered

Didnt even vote in a runaway vote

On 5/16/2019 at 11:47 PM, Whicker said:

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

James was ready to set his team up for the win as he noticed unprotected supports in the enemy backline. He leapt high into the air and prepared to land right on top of them. All of a sudden, however, he was pulled backwards. “Halt!” he heard Touch shout as he used his gravity orb to keep James from the supports.

James fell down in the middle of his point and began to be bounced around by Tk3's rockets falling all around him. He dodged and dodged until he heard a familiar voice line. “It's High Noon...” he heard as ET80 was charging up his deadeye.

James dropped his bubble and leapt away, only to be immediately slowed by the Ice Gun of Woz. James began spamming his Tesla Cannon, hoping to finish off Woz before he could be frozen. Unfortunately, Pickle Rick soon began to pocket Woz, and all hope for James was lost.

Lucky for him, Matts has respawned, and he had no problem making it quick with his shotguns.

@James has been killed through proper focus fire! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

James was your D1 vote, but when he is basically confirmed mafia here in a runaway vote again you voted Gopher

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is such a blatant lie.  Lmao 

Show me this behavior 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

What you may not get is Orca is lying lol 

I pride myself on not throwing votes around willy nilly and trust my reads.  Feel free to check the vote counts from the very last game if you want to 

Now I do this regardless of alignment purposely so if you want to push me because you think they are throw away votes, that's fine.  But Orca just completely made stuff up there 

Those are just the last 2 games I saw you in and on my phone I cant really do this well cause one game didnt have links to night. I can go back a couple of months when I am positive you did it a lot from what I remember. Heck that's why I did it in the mini game. Mirrored your play style. I am 100% on this 

I intentionally in the little game mirrored you and Tk3 trying to act scummy starting a BW in the last min

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, it seemed like lbc already knew that the answer was sanchez, but wanted someone else to confirm it so he didnt have to

Nah.  I legitimately wasn't positive.  My head was in a wonky place last night.  Better today (but i had dry heaves most of last night and beat my kids to bed last night).

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Oh dear lord... I just realized night two is tomorrow. I don't know if I can take two days of this.

Someone take notes for a summary to be posted tomorrow.

I've decided to ignore long-citing references to recent past games I didn't participate in because there's no way I'm going to get the correct context without going back and reading the whole thread from those games, and I'm just not doing that.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Didnt even vote D1 lmao. Posted easy enough right before night

Posted this after night...short response as well

Didnt even vote in a runaway vote

James was your D1 vote, but when he is basically confirmed mafia here in a runaway vote again you voted Gopher

Those are just the last 2 games I saw you in and on my phone I cant really do this well cause one game didnt have links to night. I can go back a couple of months when I am positive you did it a lot from what I remember. Heck that's why I did it in the mini game. Mirrored your play style. I am 100% on this 

I intentionally in the little game mirrored you and Tk3 trying to act scummy starting a BW in the last min

So I asked a question after deadline.  Not voted like you said 

I, in your own example.  Didn't vote.  Not jumping around votes.  Like you claimed 

You're really making my point for me 

Orca 

Orca 

Orca 

Archived