Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm Iron Man.  Mafia is most assuredly on me especially bc some of the things I posted they missed or didnt read. 

I guess I could see him being in this game.  

Just now, ET80 said:

So, that wasn't exactly informational. So far, we had leading votes on Spiderman, Iron Man, Black Panther and Thor.

Where to next? Dingo?

I won't vote Dingo. 

Just now, ET80 said:

So, that wasn't exactly informational. So far, we had leading votes on Spiderman, Iron Man, Black Panther and Thor.

Where to next? Dingo?

Assuming that those are all true claims, yeah.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Actually I think I get it.  I wanna do some looking back at his other votes first though.  Also not sure how big of a reveal I want to do with this.

i would advise to say nothing relevant until d3

Just now, ET80 said:

Why...

Strong town read and I have a theory. Probably wrong, but I have to go with what I have to go with. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again...my guts have crap for brains. But I for right now, I won't go that way. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Where to next? Dingo?

Hmm... Looks like a bunch of people Malf has pushed also. Weird huh.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i would advise to say nothing relevant until d3

You dont want us to progress the game during a time we are all about to use our first move. Shocked.

@Utley, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L, @mission27

You all have until 8:30 EST tomorrow morning to get your night moves in. If you've already turned in your move then disregard this ping.

Archived