Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

38 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Really just leaves Game Pass as the only thing Xbox has over PS4 this gen. 

Their insomniac exclusive (Sunset overdrive) did so much worse compared to Sony's Insomniac exclusives it's not even funny. 

Xbox going multi-plat (PC, switch eventually) is a great thing to get from this console gen. 

38 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Their insomniac exclusive (Sunset overdrive) did so much worse compared to Sony's Insomniac exclusives it's not even funny. 

Xbox going multi-plat (PC, switch eventually) is a great thing to get from this console gen. 

Xbox has a lot of exclusive misses this generation and it seems like Sony just keeps pumping out hit after hit. If Sony could somehow match what Xbox has with GamePass (highly unlikely) it would give Sony some insane momentum heading into the next generation. 

*DISCLAIMER - I HAVE BOTH CONSOLES AND ENJOY THEM BOTH*

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Really the only reason I have an Xbox is because I'm a huge GOW fan. If GOW or a game very similar to it was available on PS4, I wouldn't even bother having an Xbox.

I read this as god of war and was super confused for a second. 

• Like 2

Just ordered the Spyro Reignited series, hoping it's there when I finish work so I can start playing it tonight. Hopefully the (kind of) buggy controls that were in the Crash remastered series aren't in this one. Only had a couple of Spyro and Crash games as a kid but was always a bit more of a Spyro fan...

What Remains of Edith Finch was absolutely incredible. That’s the most creative game I’ve played in years.  Also free for PS Plus members this month. 

So is Overcooked 2 which the whole family played yday.  That game is a riot.  

• Like 1