2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

So if Jeffery plays which it looks like he will how do we match up and who matches up with who for WR/TE vs CB/Slot and S? I would believe King would be on Jefferey and Jaire on Agalhor and use Amos and Savage on Ertz??

Yup. I doubt Jeffrey is 100%, seems a bit like he's getting rushed back.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yup. I doubt Jeffrey is 100%, seems a bit like he's getting rushed back.

Yeah if he's close they have to risk it can't go 1-3 in that division. Really they don't have much else out wide for weapons running back they have Howard and Sproles nothing to worry about there. Last time I watched them Wentz was good and extended plays allot he's very good in the pocket for a large fella.

23 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

So if Jeffery plays which it looks like he will how do we match up and who matches up with who for WR/TE vs CB/Slot and S? I would believe King would be on Jefferey and Jaire on Agalhor and use Amos and Savage on Ertz??

I'd put Josh Jackson on Ertz with Amos as Nickel LB and Savage deep. Any way we can get Jackson on the field over Redmon is a win and they did a little bit of it against Denver. Jackson should be a hybrid CB/S with the depth at Corner and lack of depth at S after Raven went down. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

This is a game where I'd put Savage on Ertz.  And quite possibly have Tramon playing some safety because of that.  Not all the time, but some of the time.

I think Savage is a great matchup against Ertz.  But...probably gotta have a safety watching that one...

King vs. Jeffery is a great matchup.  Feel better about it if Jeffery is a little nicked.

Jaire can shut Agholor down.  As he can most.

• Like 1