Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

LOL this is cringe-worthy. Eagles fans are probably wondering how the hell they got here.

Must the systems.

But yeah thats awfull. Give me a guy wanting to bite knee caps over this.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 3

That Gase press conference is legitimately one of the most unsettling and weirdest things I've ever seen, period. Like..I spend way too much time on the internet and I've seen it all...but the level of unbelievability of a head coach. Looking like that on his introductory press conference...Tremendous. If Cocaine was a person, it might be Gase. 

4 minutes ago, John232 said:

That Gase press conference is legitimately one of the most unsettling and weirdest things I've ever seen, period. Like..I spend way too much time on the internet and I've seen it all...but the level of unbelievability of a head coach. Looking like that on his introductory press conference...Tremendous. If Cocaine was a person, it might be Gase. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299h46szrtthj31noekc

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GW21 said:

What about this? 

49ers>Texans: Arik Armstead, Jimmy G, 2021 2nd, 2022 1st, 2023 1st

Texans>49ers: Deshaun Watson

I would do that in a heartbeat. Armstead is a talented player in his prime & Jimmy is a starting NFL QB that they could use to bridge the gap. 

If I'm the Texans I wouldn't go for something like that. Armstead is coming off a rough year. And I'm only getting two firsts, and not one this year? Other teams will have better packages. Like I said, the 49ers need to have some stupid ridiculous package. I'd even do 2021,2022,2023, and 2024 first round picks plus Bosa, plus Jimmy just to bridge the gap between anyone else and make the Texans stupid to refuse. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

Rams are exploring trades for Goff per the Athletic

Wonder who they'll replace him with. Wolford? In his 1 start he only led the Rams to 3 field goals (they scored 9 points on defense as well). 

Unless they're going all in on a Stafford or Watson trade

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Wonder who they'll replace him with. Wolford? In his 1 start he only led the Rams to 3 field goals (they scored 9 points on defense as well). 

Unless they're going all in on a Stafford or Watson trade

What do rams have to offer a team thou no first round pick this year if I am lions I atleast want stuff this season instead of next. If he doesn’t go to us I reckon Stafford is on his way to Colts anyway