Hats off to Brian Flores and Ryan Fitzpatrick

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I remember when people called this team the worst team of all time. 

I remember when I predicted that this team would finish as 3-13/4-12 I was laughed at... turns out I underestimated them a little.

The Browns proved you don’t win by tanking, you win by building a winning culture and I think the Dolphins are well on their way to doing so.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I remember when I predicted that this team would finish as 3-13/4-12 I was laughed at... turns out I underestimated them a little.

The Browns proved you don’t win by tanking, you win by building a winning culture and I think the Dolphins are well on their way to doing so.

The funny thing is that 4 months ago everyone a lot of people were saying that the Browns showed the right way to build a team and were applauding the Dolphins for following their path.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, August4th said:

fins might of found a real one with flores

AFC east is going to get real interesting for the 1st time in forever starting next yr

Maybe or maybe not, the afc east had a easy schedule this year. Next season itll be tougher. 

But the patriots are closer to the end. Brady about done, who knows when belichick retires. 

My team stuck with Gase so we are pretty much screwed for next season.