WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

For the record I think the refs have called a good game so far. They're letting both teams play, not trying to make this a "watch the refs game", they're letting us watch a football game.

And it is really nice for a change. There was some mistakes in the earlier game, but they also had some good calls, for instance not blowing the whistle on the Josh Allen "fumble".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, burlow said:

I am a fan of an NFC team, no ties to any AFC team.  Do I have opinions, yes but would be as neutral as any other fan can be of a person who has played so long in the NFL.   

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I do agree that there's a large percentage of the population that either loves or hates Brady.  But there's a fair chunk of functionally neutral fans.

Functionally Neutral checking in. I recognize Brady as the GOAT, but outside of us playing him or the superbowl, IDGAF about Brady. 

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

That’s what makes me not upset at all if he decides to go somewhere else with actual receiving talent....he can still make the throws

yeah..don't think he can carry a offense no more at 43(who can)

but put him in a well-rounded talented offense and he can still get you far for 1 more yr...gonna be interesting to see how his offseason plays out

Edited by August4th

Was there a conscious decision at some point that it was cool for DBs to grab WRs around the waist before the ball got there?

Would it be the end of the world if they were not allowed to do it and it was called as a penalty every time until they were coached to stop doing it?

Do the refs have to determine if the grab is affecting the WRs on the x, y, or z planes in an instant?

Its ugly football and I would prefer to watch a cleaner game.

The closer a sport gets to the 1990s New Jersey Devils the worse it becomes.

I'm not calling for PI on that last Patriots play. I am calling for refs to do their jobs in general.