Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Drained said:

So what necessary are the Jags doing? hard reboot?

Jettisoning out all the guys who have caused issues in the locker room (or still upset due to TC and co.)/veterans that were being overpaid or not worth keeping at their price.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Jettisoning out all the guys who have caused issues in the locker room/veterans that were being overpaid or not worth keeping at their price.

And your opinion on it? As a Jags fan? I feel like the return for Ramsey was satisfactory but idk about the rest.

1 minute ago, Drained said:

And your opinion on it? As a Jags fan? I feel like the return for Ramsey was satisfactory but idk about the rest.

So far so good.

Not getting much for vets with a $15-$16M cap hit like Campbell and Bouye had after their years last year. Jurrell Casey getting moved for a 7th kind of reinforces that.

I wanted this regime to get fired and go in a new direction. Still do, but so far everything they've done has been what I hoped a new regime would have done, so...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Tampa Bay should pony up for Fournette. 

It's not going to cost much IMO given its the last year of his contract and the eventual demand for big money next season. TB could treat it like a 1 year rental and if he balls out Tag/extend.