Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Go look at Tannehill's numbers in Miami from year 2 through Year 6. His passing numbers were solid. His team coach was not.

FIFY - Kenyan Drake, Devante Parker & Tanneyhill's success the year after Gase left really makes you question Adam Gase's assessments in MIA. 

Edited by Broncofan

"When the Super Bowl comes, whoever we play, they're going to be in trouble." Earl Thomas

Ha Ha. Ravens and their fans were so cocky thinking this was gonna be a cakewalk. As a Titans fan this one is really sweet. Titans got some much needed payback for some PO losses in the past.

• Like 7

Congrats Titans! Just shows me how hard it is to win in the NFL. Ravens had an historical season. People penned them into the Superbowl and they are one and done. The Saints were picked by many to get to the Superbowl in the NFC but they were one and done. Ravens lost to a (9-7) Titans team whom it took till Week 17 to get the 6th seed and the Saints lose to Cousins whom had a bad track record against teams with winning records. Again it’s hard to win in the NFL.

Titans were a dangerous team heading into the playoffs and I thought they would knock off the Patriots but beating the Ravens was like the validation of people truly need to take them seriously. I think the Chiefs will make it to the Superbowl from the AFC but if the Titans are the team to get to the Superbowl I wouldn’t be shocked because of how they are playing. Tannehill and especially Henry are the perfect example of timing because they both will definitely get paid and this run that they are on is helping their case even if next season they struggle. They deserve to get paid too because again I’m impressed by what I’m seeing from the Titans.