Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Exactly, I want someone to agitate him so he throws a little temper tantrum. It'll be adorable. Then someone sends Henry in the room and he'll shut right back up.

"How does it feel to have Tanny beat you as a QB and a RB? Really proved you wrong"

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Long term, baltimore has to figure out a better offense.

Maybe. I think the plan is to use him like a running back and when his body breaks down at 27 hopefully he has the passing ability to continue on as a passer and if not move on. I don't think it would be wise to make him a pocket passer in 2020 if you want to make another run.

2 minutes ago, berlin calling said:
8 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Hopefully they learned you don't speak a championship into existence in the NFL.

that quote coming from you is pure gold.

good luck tomorrow though.

Dude that's Nostradamus your calling out there? You've been Warned, hell we all have!😎

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Titans are a unique WC team on a potential SB path because the last few, Packers, Giants, Steelers, were all big time franchises w/ PLENTY of haters. Nobody outside of the AFCS hates the Titans, I think America is going to be fully behind this potential Cinderella run.

Im happy because at this point, I am perfectly content with any team left in the playoffs winning it all.

• Like 3