BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I mean, Bryan Edwards is running with the 1’s in Vegas already and I got him in PFA. But I’ll hold my horses before I have to change my pants. 

That's cause he is running with the 1s over Henry Ruggs.

Credit to bcb for the initiative, but this was done wrong.  Shouldn't be a public vote and the 2 part narrow it down method is lengthy and unnecessary.

Should start over with the 3 options we had when discussing it in here and vote how we vote in owner meetings. 

• Like 1

@PR @MD4L @Jlash @Counselor @Pickle Rick @The Orca @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @TedLavie @Xmad

If you have a proposal you would like to officially put forward for the opt-out, please quote this post with your fully typed out proposal.  

Then we can take the quoted messages and copy-paste them into a new voting thread.

I'll make a new voting thread in about 48 hours to give everyone time.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@PR @MD4L @Jlash @Counselor @Pickle Rick @The Orca @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @TedLavie @Xmad

If you have a proposal you would like to officially put forward for the opt-out, please quote this post with your fully typed out proposal.  

Then we can take the quoted messages and copy-paste them into a new voting thread.

I'll make a new voting thread in about 48 hours to give everyone time.

replace portland's owner.