NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The NFL is funny. I dont expect the Packers to win but who knows. In 2007 the Packers kicked the crap out of the NYG just to lose in the playoffs to the same team. It can happen. 

I don't think a lot of folks gave the Titans much of a chance in Baltimore either.

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Basically how well those three do vs how well our pass rush does vs Packers OL with a healthy Bulaga. 

Last game we completely took Jones out of the game and it was easy pickings after that. Remember though, the first TD was basically gifted after Rodgers fumble inside the five yard line. 

The pathway of victory for GB is forcing Jimmy G to throw a INT or two and get Jones going where the defense has to respect the PA. 

Bulaga will be back.  He got sick Sunday morning.  Evidently there was a bug going thru the locker room this past week

I don't really know... I keep it like i always do .. it's 50/50. I would love to win the game, of course... but if it doesn't happen i am more than proud of this season... after all those years in tears, this season was a joy to watch.

It's the playoffs or in this case the NFC Championship game... everything can happen. If we should win, i hope the game is wrapped up in time.. don't know if my heart could take another one of those " it comes down to the last play " game. On the other side.. don't forget what happened against Atlanta...

18 minutes ago, NinerFever said:

On the other side.. don't forget what happened against Atlanta...

Speaking as a Falcons fan, that game was a complete fluke on our part. There's absolutely no way the game is even within six touchdowns if we replayed it. Grady Jarrett had to play like a Hall of Fame DT to keep you guys from dropping 50+ on our bottom five secondary.

I'd be shocked if the 49ers aren't in the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Hukos said:

Speaking as a Falcons fan, that game was a complete fluke on our part. There's absolutely no way the game is even within six touchdowns if we replayed it. Grady Jarrett had to play like a Hall of Fame DT to keep you guys from dropping 50+ on our bottom five secondary.

I'd be shocked if the 49ers aren't in the Super Bowl.

So what you're really saying is the moto "Any Given Sunday" actually applies? While the 49ers should be the Favorites as a #1 Seed Playing at Home, at no point baring injury to Rodgers is this or will this game a gimme!!

My head says we have about a 30% chance to win. They got blown out last time so bad, you have to think they are going to be up for this one. The 49ers are the better team, not much doubt in that. Any given Sunday though. 

I’ll also say this, out of the 3 remaining teams beside GB, it’s refreshing to see new teams. No team left beside GB has won a SB since the 90’s. Should be a fun last three games. 

As a Packer fan, I totally expect us to lay an egg when it matters the most. Bosa's gonna have about 5 sacks, Jimmy G will have about 5 TD's and 400 yards, and Sherman will have 3 picks and we'll have to listen to him explain to us why he's the best CB in the game and don't ever come at him with a sorry receiver like Geronimo Allison.

SF - 72

GB- 4

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

I think that if Rodgers can transform back into Rodgers of 5 years ago then the Packers have a great chance to win this.

While I don't think it will be a complete blowout like last time, I think the 49ers win this fairly handily.

49ers win 31-17.

The problem is that he's literally has no one to throw to or at least anyone that he trusts. In the earlier game against SF, he was caught staring down Adams numerous times, while he was blanketed. Something has to give in the next matchup. He has to adjust. LaFleur has to come up with some new looks. But there is no speed threat on the Green Bay side. It's a bunch of plodders running 4.5 and above. I don't count Scantling since his snap count has dropped off the map.