What Super Bowl matchup do you want to see?

TecmoSuperJoe

I’m torn because I’m supposed to root against a bitter rival.  And nothing good should ever happen to Tyreek Hill.  But Mahomes is just that deserving.   It’s a joy to watch the guy play as a fan of the game.  

I wouldn’t mind TEN either - no team has done what they will have done to get there - beat all 4 division winners the last 4 weeks (HOU on week 17).  

For the NFC, though - easily SF.   Shanny screwed the pooch with 28-3 but he won’t make that mistake again.   SF ran the juggernaut by beating NO at home, mauling GB & beating SEA week 17 without Dee Ford / Kwon Alexander / Tartt, to get the 1 seed.   They are the best team in the NFC; GB has A-Rod, Jones & Adams on O, and the Smith’s bringing a tremendous pass rush.   They are a really flawed team.  

Give me SF in the SB and we get a great game.   GB gets mauled by any of the 3 remaking teams.   Not being able to cover TE and the run game, and having 1 pass game weapon is a huge problem at this stage.  

Edited by Broncofan

Green Bay vs. Titans

Would love to see Rodgers get a crack at another Superbowl and the Titans because who doesn't like a underdog.

Not SF because I need to take a break from hearing Richard Sherman speak and not KC because I can't do another month+ of KC offense slurping by national media.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

I know quite a bit of people are wanting the Rodgers/Mahomes showdown, but what exactly is exciting about the Packers? Like does anyone watch them play and get excited? Rodgers may make an insane throw or two a game, but really they are kind of boring to be honest. No big personality defensively, they don't dominate you and offensively it is pretty bland to be honest. They throw to only one guy and try to get Jones going on the ground. But overall the offense isn't super creative or anything. I don't know, but the Packers have not really been entertaining in most of the games I've watched of theirs. 

• Like 3