Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

42 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I don't mind them taking 4 hours, but if it's going to be 4 hours, start it at 7.

I'm almost certain this year's 1st round lasted at least a half hour longer than last year. Teams seemed to be taking 10+ minutes so very often. In the top 5, it definitely shouldn't take so long. You've had months Just pick!

Edited by Chrissooner49er

25 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I'm almost certain this year's 1st round lasted at least a half hour longer than last year. Teams seemed to be taking 10+ minutes so very often. In the top 5, it definitely shouldn't take so long. You've had months Just pick!

But then they are giving up national TV time where their team is being talked about.  I get why teams do it.

Interesting that for all the pre-draft talk of the media being way out on a lot of guys, I don't remember a draft ever going being so predictably in line with the mock drafts.

Even in the later rounds it felt like the vast, vast majority of players went right in the range where the media graded them.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 11:01 AM, CWood21 said:

Giants aren't trading down.  IF there's a QB the Patriots or Bears want, why wouldn't they strike a deal with a team earlier?  It's a little "too convenient" for the Giants to be the spot where those teams try and trade up.

😎

• Like 2

Just a heads up for everyone.  

The old forum online was left as an archive for almost 4 years, but will be removed at the end of this month.  If there is an old topic you want saved, you can save it for offline viewing or as a pdf in most browsers.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Jaguars just had a new episode drop and some draft board rankings got put out there from us.

Fields as QB2 as well.

Is that the Urban factor though?  With Trevor Lawrence atop the board and no chance they were passing on him, nothing hurts when stuff like this gets out to have the guy from your former school looked on favorably.