Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I would lose it if Wilson is the pick at 2.  He is starting to get overrated.  No way in the world he is better than Will Anderson as a DE.

Tyree wouldn't be the first time a coaching staff overrated their ability to coach up talent. I'm not saying Tyree can't be that player but I'd be hesitant if only because we have no testing data to verify exactly how athletic he is (like Walker last year).

5 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Tyree wouldn't be the first time a coaching staff overrated their ability to coach up talent. I'm not saying Tyree can't be that player but I'd be hesitant if only because we have no testing data to verify exactly how athletic he is (like Walker last year).

It would be extraordinarily ballsy to pass up on a "upside" guy you have no testing for. Especially over a very clean prospect like Anderson.

55 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Titans taking CJ Stroud.  I don't hate it.

But the price he talks about for trading up seems a little low.  One future first.

It might be the best offer Arizona gets.  And they seem so desperate to trade back they may take it.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It might be the best offer Arizona gets.  And they seem so desperate to trade back they may take it.

It's still tough for me to think the Titans would be willing to give up that much draft capital when they're rebuilding and already lacking draft capital, but the draft is deep in places they need help (OL, RB, Edge), so it could make sense.  Plus, they have a lot of cap space next year, and could conceivably get a lot of holes filled with free agents.

44 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I would lose it if Wilson is the pick at 2.  He is starting to get overrated.  No way in the world he is better than Will Anderson as a DE.

The smoke from Wilson to the Houston at 2 is towering from a blazing inferno at this point