Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

Just now, Drained said:

deshaun watson leaving after the end of his rookie deal

no way he feels motivated playing for a team that trades a star like this way so easily for a ******* FOURTH OH MY GOD LMFAO JFC THIS ISNT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE ITS JUST PATHETIC

Deshaun has always deserved better, even before this absolutely stupid trade happened. I am enraged over this actually.

WTF is Houston doing? This is a gross trade, I don’t see how it makes any sense for Houston. 

For AZ, they dump a terrible contract for a top 3 WR on a good deal, and a 4th for only a 2nd round pick??? What a steal for them. 

i truly cannot wrap my brain around this. deandre hopkins has a *legit* claim to being the best receiver in the league. half of the texans' offensive success is predicated on deshaun watson making 3 guys miss and then chucking it up to the guy with the knowledge he'll come down with it. and you're trading him for a washed RB and a second rounder????? this feels like messing with the AI in madden. i am flabbergasted.

• Like 1