Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

22 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Idk i just thought it was interesting. 

I get 100% get not wanting to wear a normal face mask but why couldn't they wear a neck gaiter? They ever them in the winter all the time.  I know some of them might not do much good but they could get some with better material 

Neck gaithers are worse than going maskless apparently.

9 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Still see a lot of them.  Couldn't they use some other type of material or does the way they are made prohibit that?

That's what I've gathered. I've got a couple fleece now and the issue seems to be more with the material than the fact it's a gaiter but I could be wrong. People can always wear their mask under the gaiter. Didn't Belichick do that a week ago?

12 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So...we're allowed to go to a bar if it's to eat (COVID doesn't spread if you're eating, of course) but if it's to drink, no way! Can't do that!

We're a shambles. A laughing stock.

NY laughing stock? 

When you have Florida, Arizona, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, Arkansas, Nevada, Idaho, Iowa, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, Kansas, South Dakota doing the whole "We thought of nothing, tried nothing, and we are all out of ideas, lets be normal" while having much higher rates of infection since June?

• Like 1

https://www.pmlive.com/pharma_news/relief_therapeutics_covid-19_drug_shows_positive_results_ahead_of_trial_readout_1353015?SQ_DESIGN_NAME=2&

"The companies said that 81% of patients treated with RLF-100 survived beyond 60 days, compared to 17% of patients who did not receive the medication."

That's substantial.