Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Cases are going up.  ACTUAL deaths are not.  If you look at the survival rate, that is going up with every new case they report.  It won't be long until the numbers show that the chances of dying from Covid-19 are about the same as dying from a cold.  We just need to insure there is honesty in reporting "deaths."  Someone who "dies of Covid-19" after being in a vicious motorcycle accident, is not a Covid-19 death in my book, even if they try to say it is in their book.

It sounds like the new vaccine that will be coming out soon should put an end to the "pandemic" and all of the plans for shut downs, masks, etc.

This is lunacy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Cases are going up.  ACTUAL deaths are not.  If you look at the survival rate, that is going up with every new case they report.  It won't be long until the numbers show that the chances of dying from Covid-19 are about the same as dying from a cold.  We just need to insure there is honesty in reporting "deaths."  Someone who "dies of Covid-19" after being in a vicious motorcycle accident, is not a Covid-19 death in my book, even if they try to say it is in their book.

It sounds like the new vaccine that will be coming out soon should put an end to the "pandemic" and all of the plans for shut downs, masks, etc.

Tagging @ramssuperbowl99 and @SwAg for my own amusement here

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:
51 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Where do you live that that’s a thing?

Rochester, NY. I was just as surpised as you when my nurse manager told me that. 

from my experience working with Travel Nurses, the flu shot is more of a hospital policy than a regional/state policy. 

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

We just need to insure there is honesty in reporting "deaths."  Someone who "dies of Covid-19" after being in a vicious motorcycle accident, is not a Covid-19 death in my book, even if they try to say it is in their book.

frustrated george costanza GIF

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

from my experience working with Travel Nurses, the flu shot is more of a hospital policy than a regional/state policy. 

Hospital system I work for, flu vaccine "mandatory ".  Need specific paperwork/ reasons to be able to opt out of getting it. 

22 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

I know quite a few nurses( healthcare workers in general) that don't want to take the vaccine. It's going to be interesting to see if it becomes mandatory. For the flu vaccine- we can choose to opt out, but must wear a mask during flu season if we do opt out.

My wife, an infectious disease NP, wants no part of it early on...got an email yesterday letting them know they are discussing if it will be mandatory for the nurses this year (and not the doctors...).  First year they actually made the flu mandatory with no opt out ability unless there was a legit medical reason. 

• Like 1